• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

what's the worst thing you've eaten at wdw?

Tony's Town Square, the entire meal.

From the tomato and mozerella appetizer to the spaghetti it was all awful. The food was bad, the hot places cold, and the service horrendous.

Have eaten pretty much everywhere, multiple times, as many of you have, so here are mine: Hollywood & Vine, ABC Commissary, Garden Grill and 'OHana. Yuck!

Tiger

The San Angel counter service - we got there RIGHT when they opened too so it's not like the food had been sitting because it was late for lunch. The beans looked about 300 years old and I could NOT eat my entree. I had heard people compare it to Taco Bell and hey, I like Taco Bell just fine so I gave it a go. No, even Taco Bell would not serve that swill :sad2:

I thought that this was the worst meal I had ever had at WDW....even my kids would not eat the nachos..........that bad!

Bobotie at Boma was bad enough to spit into my napkin. ICK!
The lobster soap in Coral Reef? I sent it back and asked to see the chef. It was so disgusting I haven't been back and this was 2002.

Worst meal- spaghetti at Tony's town square. On what planet is this remotely considered Italian?

Most Over hyped- Le Cellier. Average at best. I kept hearing that it was the best steak people had every had. I must be pretty lucky to live in a major city because while my meal wasn't bad, it was light years away from the best steak. I thought Shulas is way better at that's right on site.

I have to second you on le cellier we were not that impressed at all. I was really disappointed as we had managed to get one of the rare ADRS for this place. Wish we had booked else where.

I know this is about bad meal you ate and agree with Tony Town Square, but the absolute worst thing I ever put in my mouth was the Beverly from Ice Station Cool. I do not mean to offend anyone but does anyone really like this?

Me: Counter service breakfast at the Contemporary (whatever the place is called). Hard eggs, harder bacon, hardest biscuit.

Brother-In-Law: Was repulsed by the blackfish he had at the Garden Grill.

I'm sorry, but I felt so sick from a Turkey Leg. They used to take like poultry, but it was "hammy" and gross and I felt so awful!!! :sick:

I had ravioli at Akershus for lunch. It wasn't vomit-inducing or anything, but it was like boiled frozen ravioli with what seemed like a cheap jarred sauce over the top and then some anemic steamed vegetables. Not worth paying $$$ for.

DD &n I got sick from our appetizers at The Brown Derby. Can't remember what we ate, but poor dd ended up in the bathroom right after eating the first course. Le Cellier steak was horrible.

The vegetarian entree at Flying Fish was bland goo and possibly the worst I've had at Disney. The All Stars veggie burger is a close second because the only topping offered was bacon. And third is the new veggie dish at Rose and Crown, which is cheapo leftover goo.

I know this is about bad meal you ate and agree with Tony Town Square, but the absolute worst thing I ever put in my mouth was the Beverly from Ice Station Cool. I do not mean to offend anyone but does anyone really like this?

I don't think anyone enjoys the Beverly. I do enjoy watching the faces people make after taking their first sip though. I remember the first time I tried it and wish I had a picture of my face so I could see it.

At this point it seems like almost every place on property has been mentioned at least once. :rotfl:

At this point it seems like almost every place on property has been mentioned at least once. :rotfl:
Yes, but I don't think anyone has mentioned Mickey Ice Cream Bars! :goodvibes

I think the worst thing I ever ate was lunch at ABC Commissary. Gross. I really hate being at DHS when it's time to eat and we're doing CS - nothing we look forward to there at all.

I don't recall anything really bad, I am a hearty happy eater and it has to be just horrible to offend my taste buds! I must agree that the Beverly soda tastes like butt! I enjoy getting someone to try that has never had it before!

If you're wondering what blackfish might be, it seems to be a shortcut term my subconscious just invented for "blackened catfish."

HAHAHA - that made me crack up for some reason... thanks for that :rotfl:

I love dole whips and can't believe how many people hate them!

Also my least fav food at Disney (to get back on topic) is the volcano dessert at the Luau - YUK!

And speaking of YUK - the Yuk &Yeti takes the cake for me - all of our food ranged from average to repulsive....the worst being the beef and broccoli which was slimy and disgusting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter