Whats the weirdest name you ever gave a pet?

True Love
as in

'she was awakened by True Love's kiss'

DD when she was litttle thought that was an actual name.:)

When DH and I got our first three cats I was on a diet........so I named them Puddin, Tapioca and Eclair.

Poor kitties!

When I had a boy dog gopher, when I had a girl Dog, Mrs. Gopher.

I also had 2 dogs one a mom one the baby name killer and mauler. I obviously didn't get to name them. My SD was a very weird man.

The best cat I ever had we named Lazarus, because he truly came back from the dead. DH and I both saw him at different times lying in the road, so we assumed he had been hit and was dead. But I guess he was just unconscious because 24 hours later he was under my car crying. Took me a while to coax him out and he became Lazarus.

Current cat is Nukat, because he was the "new cat".

I just remembered we had two cats, one named Wedgewood and the other Teflon.

Our dog Lucy is a 7 lb. toy fox terrier/chihuahua mix (way too cute mix) and we lovingly call her...Lucy D. Wigglebutts. She goes insane for some reason when we call her that.

great thread!!

we have friends that named their dog teaspoon. one of their grandkids named it and it stuck.

i had a dog named kiwi (may he RIP)

i also knew someone that named their dog DEEOOGEEE.

When I was a kid we got a black minature poodle. We put names in a hat and I drew the winner. Of course I folded mine up in a little wad so I could easily find it. The winner? Kimba (The White Lion). For a black poodle.

Moozer was my roommate's cat in college. She left me Moozer when she moved. Weird name, weird cat but she loves me and only me...How can you not love a cat like that.

I did have a female stray we adopted named Jonathan...I did not know if it was a boy or girl but when Jonathan had kittens, it was too late to change her name.

Bébé is just French for Baby and since I am French, it fits...BUT he is 18 pounds and 16 years old now...Not a manly name for him.

Chewie is named after Chewbacca but I always call him Chew-Pest...He is such a pest...but I love him soooo much.

My first cat when I was 6 was a male Siamese cat that I named BUFFY...I guess I really suck at naming cats...

I found a kitty a great number of years ago...so we named her where we found her.

Her name you ask....."Bushes" :lmao:

My current cat (a female mind you) Bert :rotfl2:

I found a kitty a great number of years ago...so we named her where we found her.

Her name you ask....."Bushes" :lmao:

My current cat (a female mind you) Bert :rotfl2:

We have a cat named Founder...because someone found her!

Also, my DH had a cat that he inherited from a roommate. Roommate named him Hoss, 7 years later we found out that Hoss was a girl!

I named a very vocal cat that liked to show off Elvis.

Also had cats named Noah and Isis under the same roof.

My mom isn't allowed to name any animal after naming a cat "Muffin." :sad2:

i named my male chinese dwarf hamster sprinkles. poor thing. we nicknamed him humpy after that because he had huge ehem... boy parts. :lmao:

One of our cats is Oh No which is exactly what my husband said when the neighbor boys brought her to our house knowing I'd take her in. Karen

My ds named his calico guinea pig "Mrs. Harvey Twoface". He was in elementary school and I think he got the name from a Batman movie that had a character, Harvey TwoFace. He was adamant that the GP had to be called Mrs. Harvery Twoface.

I'm going to go back and read but three of our cats were:

Todd (short for Toddler..attention span less than a 2 year old...and cuddly:goodvibes )

Addy (short for Adda girl...awnry stinker!!)

Twit (hubby asked if it was a girl or boy kitty...said it had a twitterpatter and the name stuck...lived up to his name...big twit!!)

We have two cat’s.
David Bowie Random Flash (Flash for short)
Dale Arden McKay Mouse(AKA Dale)

Hmmm… Doth I detect a theme?

Granted, it’s hard to beat my mom’s old dog
Mogo Hans Van Snooper Delaney’s Prince of Eielson

Guess what type of dog he was… a little wiener!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter