What's the weather this week?

Sheric68

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at DL on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m., YEAH!!! :cheer2: I was just wondering what the weather is like down there right now. We're from cold and rainy WA so it doesn't take too much to feel warm to us. Is the rain all gone? (keeping fingers crossed)

Bite your tongue! The weather has been pretty nice here (WA) the last week or so! Well, except for that rain mid day Saturday. LOL

Weather.com shows it to be mid 70's this week. Slightly cloudy. Looks like the worst day will be Wednesday. Should get nicer toward the weekend.

Be sure to pack jackets for the morning and evening hours.

It's interesting to see another perspective. I am from the Seattle area and will be there starting on Thursday. I wouldn't mind some rain and cold in hope it will scare off the locals ;) I very seldom wear a coat up here since I was born and raised under these georgous grey skies and never mind a good downpour!

However, being the kind-hearted gal that I am I will start thinking about sun for S. Cal so that you washingtonians can soak up a few rays. :sunny: :thumbsup2

well i live about 4 hours north of disneyland but right on the coast and i can tell you that today marks the start of 6 months of awesome weather, expect low 70s with few clouds in the sky for you your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter