What's the weather like in Feb.

dean556

Can't wait to get back
Now that we are going in Feb 1-11 what the weather like then?
i have no idea on what to pack for all of us,is it gona be capri weather or is it really really cold?

Yes. :rotfl2:

The weather in February is completely unpredictable. You could have warm (80s) afternoons with cool mornings, or you could have mornings near freezing with afternoon highs in the 40s or low 50s.

So you'll need to pack a little of everything, and be prepared for a little of everything!

Enjoy your trip.

Your best bet is to go on weather.com a few days before you leave and type in the zip code and it will give you a forcast for the week. Then you will have a better idea of what to pack.

dean556 said:
Now that we are going in Feb 1-11 what the weather like then?
i have no idea on what to pack for all of us,is it gona be capri weather or is it really really cold?

We (myself and DH) will be there at the same time too!! :cool1:

We were there last Feb. the 10th - 18th. For the most part it was jeans and jacket weather, but there was a very cold snap that blew through. We were down into the freezing mark for evenings and there was frost on the ground in the morning. By the end of the week when we were heading home (of course) it was going into the 80s. So really you will need to pack anything/everything. Being from the north we're used to cold, but I didn't expect to have to wear our winter coats while we were there. I'm just happy we had them! :cool1: There were people vacationing that obviously didn't pack anything warm and they made me cold just looking at them in their shorts and t-shirts.

Hi :wave: we will be there as well!!!! Glad you asked about the weather, we've been wondering too!! As long as it doesn't rain! December 2005 on our trip- RAIN-about 75% of the time. First time staying at the POR, Jan 31-Feb 5. Lets hope for good weather :wizard: Look for the LGMH!!!

We will be there from the 6th to the 15th....no matter what I am NOT bringing a winter coat! I will layer with hoodies and fleece if necessary...but by golly I am not flying all that way just to leave my parka on.:lmao:

oh no. this makes me nervous. Ive heard that the temps are usually 70's with mixes of 60's and 80s. I never knew that it could get that cold?! OH NO!

Count us in for February! We're headed down Feb. 4 - 10. I figure no matter what, it's got to be warmer than New Jersey! :-)

Here's to February!

Hi! We will be there from Jan 30th through Feb 10th and I can't wait. We have made two of our last trips in February and we love it. Usually the weather is nice in the afternoon but a little chilly in the evenings and mornings. So it is good to wear a sweatshirt you can tie around your waist when you don't need it. There was one time in 2005 that it got cold and they closed the boat transportation because if it gets below 50 degrees they won't run the boats and than in 2006 it rained for almost 2 days but that was highly unusual.
Maybe some of us Disners will see each other. Look for the LGMH! Enjoy

:thumbsup2 I'm glad to see that there will be so many Dissers there in February. I can't wait to Faukerize everyone...lol. Don't forget your LGMHPC's!!!! :thumbsup2

Like was said before, check weather.com a few days before departure.

It can be in the 80s one day, and if a front moves through down into the 50s or 60s the next. Case in point, The Daytona 500 weekend this year (02/18 and 19). On Saturday we sat in the stands and roasted. On Sunday we sat in the stands with jackets, a fine mist falling and a north wind blowing.

Be prepared for just about anything.

count me in as being there in feb. We will be going Feb 12 - 23. Past experience tells me to pack everything.. it can be either cold or warm depending... usually just bring a couple of hoodies and fleece pullover's in case it gets too chilly... I am completely against wearing a winter jacket.. won't do it! :rotfl:

oh and I will have my LGMH (just went to home depot yesterday to "restock" :lmao: )

As if I don't pack enough already. :) I plan on checking the weather a few days before we leave; we will be there from the Feb. 1-Feb 11. I still think I will throw in a bit of everything because if the weather is anything like it is here 60's will be predicted and it will actually be 20 degrees in either direction of that. Unfortunately we will have our winter coats just getting to the airport so if needed we will be set. In our bags will be our swimsuits so I guess you could say I will be packing the entire realm of possibilities. :teeth: Hope everyone has a good time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter