What's the scoop on the Everesr yeti?

Dionnemay

Mouseketeer
Is he fixed yet or will he be, and whats in his place if not?

I was lucky enough to go in 2006 and see him in all his splendor, then returned in 2012 and was sad that see he wasn't there-just some projection of a yeti silhouette :-(
Haven't been back since 2012 but we're going in March so I'm wondering if he's fixed or did they at least replace him or is it still just a projection?

No to fix her it will take a major refurbished as it is not structurally sound the foundation needs to be reworked to fix her

Re
No to fix her it will take a major refurbished as it is not structurally sound the foundation needs to be reworked to fix her[/QUOTE
No to fix her it will take a major refurbished as it is not structurally sound the foundation needs to be reworked to fix her

Awe man! That stinks:-( So they're NEVER bringing it back? It seems unbelievable Disney would give up on something thsy was so popular and awesome- that was the major draw to Everest. I can see them shutting it down for a year in the future to refurbish it but not abandoning it completely.

Well what replaced tge yeti for now? Is it still pretty much just a roller coaster with a cheesy animated projection?

She is still the disco yeti strobe lights and fans make her look like she is moving

It can be done will disney fix her on a long major refurbishment maybe

I've been in 2014 and 2015 and have never seen Disco Yeti... always just the light effects and silhouette

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter