• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the ride?...

thatdarncat

Mouseketeer
In Epcot there's a ride where you take a boat through and see the plants and vegetation growing upside down? I think it's a learning experience type thing, There's more to it, but obviously I couldn't learn the NAME of the ride, LOL! Do you know what I'm talking about and is it still running AND does it run off season? I'll be there in a few weeks. Thanks for any info!

It's called Living with the Land. AFAIK, it's still running.

Kungaloosh!
Morticia.

It should still be running. The "Behind the Seeds" walking tour has been temporarily stopped due to construction of Soarin'.

Was just there the middle of August and Living with the Land was open.

Sorry, just had to chime in...

I was reading the posts, and thinking about how much I LOVE the ride. I get so excited about it. Even when I was younger- L O V E D it.

Well, unfortunately, DH does not share the same views for Living with the Land. I think I actually had to pay him to ride with me last year ;) Marriage, isn't it wonderful :crazy: ???

The first time I took my husband on this ride he went kicking and screaming (well, maybe not THAT bad) but he was absolutely FASCINATED by it. Now we ride it everytime we are in the world.

Note that The Land pavilion will be closing from mid-January into March '05 to complete interior construction for Soarin'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter