What's the recommendation for the crib set-up in POFQ?

baybemama

Disney lovin' Mommy
I vaguely remember seeing a thread about putting the crib in the vanity area with a rigged curtain and tension rod? Can someone tell me more about that? Is there a tension rod I can find somewhere that will be long enough?

And what's the best crib rental place?

Thanks!

POFQ already has a privacy curtain in the vanity area. Can't help you with crib renting tho.

The closet area in POFQ already have a curtain rod. And the pack 'n play is included in the room; you just have to request it and Mousekeeping will set it up and take it down when you leave.

I traveled with a couple who needed a pack 'n play in our connecting rooms. I suggested setting it up in the closet area, but there were four adults in the room and they really wanted the extra space to store clothes.

When we got there, it had already been set up in the corner of the room between the table/chairs and the hvac unit. It turned out to be a perfect spot.

It was very cute, because each day the Mousekeeper would do something different with the child's stuffed animals and blanket. The last day was so cute, she made it look like the stuffed animals were trying to "scale the wall" or climb out using the blanket. It was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter