What's the quickest way to go from Magic Kingdom to Typhoon Lagoon (without a car)

CJ

DIS Veteran
We'll be leaving MK early on a Sunday afternoon and we want to spend the rest of the day at TL. Should we monorail to the TTC and then bus to TL? Or does one of the monorail hotels have direct bus service to TL that would be quicker?:confused:

Our Transportation Board can help us with this one! :D

I recently went from MK to Typhoon Lagoon on a Saturday around noon. Took the monorail to the TTC, and the bus from there. It took a while. We were lucky, and got a bus at the TTC almost immediately. However, the bus makes 3 stops in Downtown Disney before going to Typhoon Lagoon.

I suspect that all Disney buses do the Downtown Disney stops before Typhoon Lagoon. That was the case for the bus directly from the Port Orleans resort also. So ... it might not be any better to catch a bus from a monorail hotel than from the TTC.

If I were doing it again, I would consider taking the monorail to the nearest resort (Contemporary) and taking a taxi from there. I bet that would have saved close to half an hour of time for $10-$15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter