• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the procedure to ship a parcel to Windsor Hills?

Northernlites

Mouseketeer
Since it is a gated community do I provide the townhouse address where I am renting or the main office address or do I advise the main clubhouse in advance or what address do I use?

The reception/welcome desk at Windsor Hills will accept packages for guests. Please contact the desk and provide them with details such as arriving via Fed Ex on Monday or Tuesday for Mr J Doe. They log the expected packages and will call you when they arrive.
If packages are not on the list they are not accepted. This is to protect everyone from packages getting lost or reception having to pay for returns.
You can email the welcome desk at mailto:windsorhills@csbonline.net or phone 407-787-4255

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter