What's the price for Pirate Museum?

val2001

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the entrace fee for pirate museum in Nassau? Is it the same for adults and children? We'll have adults, plus kids ranging from 4 to 13.

Also, how far of a walk is it from ship? Will the 4 yo be o.k. to walk that far without getting tired? Is it in the same direction as Senor Frogs?

Also, is it air conditioned? We'll be there in late June, so a place in Nassau with an air conditioner would be great!

Here is a link to the museum.

http://www.pirates-of-nassau.com/museum.htm

When we in Nassau a couple of years ago we had plans to go there, but after the visit to the dig, and the "interesting" cab ride, our 2 DS did not want to go there. Looked interesting though...

The website says $12 for adults and kids are free, but they charged us $10 per adult.

I remember it as "not hot" so I'd assume its air conditioned.

My 4 1/2 year old did the walk there and back just fine.

Print the map from the web site, It isn't far, but the streets aren't well labeled. Combine the map from the site with the map you get from DCL to find it. Basically, go to Senior Frogs, head uphill four blocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter