• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats The Over Best Ride in WDW???

Whats Your Overal Favorite Attraction???

• Big Thunder Mountain

• Space Mountain

• Splash Mountain

• Haunted Mansion

• Mickeys Philharmagic

• Expedition Everest

• Kilamanjaro Safari

• Rockin Roller Coaster

• Tower Of Terror

• Soarin'

• Test Track

• Other - if your favorite is not listed Tell me about it

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lost in disney

i know it was a stupid question thats why i asked
OK i know thats Kind of a Hard Question... But i Know Everyones got at least one Attraction. that stands out above the rest. whats yours??:goodvibes
Mines
1.Splash Mountain

you can vote multiple times if you wish but try to pick just 1 if you can ;)

I voted "other". My DS3 and my favorite ride is Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

::MickeyMo

Same as I always say...Splash Mountain. Great theme, great storyline, great ride.

Love HM. Last time I was there, I only got to ride a few rides more than once. HM was at the top of my list, and one of a very few that I rode more than once. :surfweb:

I picked BTMR because it is the only mountain my DD & DH will ride with me, so we laugh & scream & have lots of fun on it!!!:yay:

I love so many of the rides at WDW, but one that stands out in my mind right now is that silly rollercoaster in Dinoland. I can't remember the name at the moment. I rode it for the first time last November, twice... and I laughed the entire time. :rotfl:

Also have to call out Buzz Lightyear Space Range Spin for my DS4. On our last trip he rode it 8 times! This coming October trip he says he's riding 12 times!!! ;)

Can't forget Pirates!!! pirate: Especially with the addition of yummy Johnny Depp!:love:

As an Aerosmith fan, I love everything about RnR. I just love to hang out NEAR RnR and listen to the music. I love to breathe the air around RnR. Love the preshow. Actually don't even mind waiting in line.

Love RnR:lmao: :lmao:

I voted for Soarin', Test Track, Splash Mountain, Mickey's PhilharMagic and Haunted Mansion...my five favorite rides :)

If I HAD to pick one, it would be Soarin'.

My favorite is Mission Space. I know that lots of folks have trouble with it, but I find it totally exhilarating. I've been known to get Fastpasses for my family and then use them all to ride it over and over. (Okay, after 4 times in quick succession, even I can feel just a wee bit queasy. But that's not enough to stop me!!)

I have yet to ride EE, so I may change my vote! We're leaving in two days and EE is at the top of my list!

Carousel of Progress! Such a classic Disney attraction - first ride I ever went on and now it is the first and last ride of every trip :)

Peter Pan. It just has that special disney magical feeling:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter