• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats the one Character You would like to meet??

Disney Wanderer

DIS Veteran
Whats the 1 Character You would like to meet but havent yet? i would like to meet the Rattutoule characters , i havent caught up to them yet for some reason

Ludwig Von Drake!! He's a personal favorite of mine, and a classic character! I seen Internet photos of him, so he does exist! Maybe someday! :cloud9:

Marie

I've seen people's pictures of her and she's adorable, i hope she's out when we go in January!

Whats the 1 Character You would like to meet but havent yet? i would like to meet the Rattutoule characters , i havent caught up to them yet for some reason

Emil was at MGM last week. We were first in line to meet him & lined up in the wrong spot so the CM told Emil to take DD by the hand and lead her around to the correct spot. It was sooo cute seeing her walk hand in hand with him!

KRONK!

Of course, if we're talking about any character imaginable who'd we'd like to meet, mine would definitely be Gov. Weatherby Swann!!! :)

Donald Duck! I seem to keep missing him for some reason. But this February, I am on a mission to find a duck!!:thumbsup2

Donald Duck! I seem to keep missing him for some reason. But this February, I am on a mission to find a duck!!:thumbsup2

We ran into Donald Duck 3-4 times this trip. He was at Chef Mickey's breakfast, Camp Minnie Mickey at AK, and MGM hat with Daisy......

I want to find the Beast!

I'd really like to meet gus the mouse from Cinderella, but he seems to only appear in parades so that's probably not likely to ever happen.

My favorite ride is Peter Pan's Flight and as a teacher I like to read all the various books about Peter Pan to my 4th graders. I'd love to have a picture of myself with Peter Pan to show my students!

I would love to see Scrooge McDuck. He is my all-time favorite and he is never around (Does he note "live" in WDW?). Its weird that you can see launchpad McQuack around but no scrooge. He is a Disney classic!

Jiminy Cricket! I have been so many times and never seen him!! Also the stepsisters from cinderella. I have seen pictures, so I am hoping the see them this october.

When you go to MGM you can see Remy and Emile at The Magic of Disney Animation. We got pics there with my DS4. You can also see (& get pics with) Mr. & Mrs. Incredible and Frozone! :thumbsup2

I read that they are adding Cinderella's step sisters to the dinner at GF...you might try there.

You can find Beast usually around France at EPCOT...that is where we saw Marie too.

Good luck everyone!

Who would I like to meet? I think Tink...but I don't see that happening!

I would love to see Scrooge McDuck. He is my all-time favorite and he is never around (Does he note "live" in WDW?). Its weird that you can see launchpad McQuack around but no scrooge. He is a Disney classic!

we took a picture with scrooge McDuck at last years MVMCP.........he's a favorite of mine as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter