What's the One Attraction You Love but Your Family Doesn't?

I love IASW. I could ride it over and over again. DH wants to stab his eardrums by the end the ride!

I love Living with the Land. DD hates it. She love CoP. Me not so much. We have a deal that if I ride CoP she has to ride Living with the Land.

Haunted Mansion! It's just not a trip to Disney without a ride but my husband and kids think I'm nuts.

The Tiki Room. I love the Tiki Room and my family does not. I can still get my youngest DD to join me, but the others, pretty much, no. Maybe it's because I sing the song afterwards, and I can't sing.

It's A Small World! I know--but to me, it's Disney! I'm not the only one who likes it based on the lines! My family hates it and makes fun of me for wanting to go. They always have the option of not going with me, but they go anyway. I think they secretly DO like it! :rotfl2:

American Adventure. DH can't stand it and the kids think it's boring. DD is 8 now so I'm hoping she'll see it with me on our next trip.

Star Tours. I can ride it for like 5 hours straight, but I'm lucky to get 1 ride out of my kids and wife.

i've only watched the first star wars movie but i love star tours-
happily so do my family-we did 5 times last visit one after the other.

my ds is really not keen on potc-will do once-and thats it :)

For me it's Maelstrom! I love it, possibly b/c I find Scandinavian culture fascinating, but DH thinks it's incredibly boring. He always goes on it at least one time per trip though, and he's going to have to do it again when we get there in two days!!

I have a love-hate relationship with Kali River Rapids. I like the idea of it and most of the time I enjoy riding on it, but if I get completely soaked and whatever protection I used didn't work, then I hate it. My husband says he will never go on it again, but he always does.

Kali is the one ride that none of the four of us care for, and it is because the two times we did it we got got absolutely drenched. That is no fun while trying to wlak around the park the rest of the day

Any roller coaster or thrill ride. I only get a rider to go with me when my niece comes with us.

I like the Nemo show in AK, but no one in my family does, not even my little kids. :confused3

I love it too- DD will see it with me, but she does this :rolleyes2 at me because I cry at least once every time I see it (I can't watch the movie without crying, either).

My family doesn't love it...but they don't hate it either...

For some odd reason I LOVE the great movie ride! Just love it! The family could probably care less if they got to go on it, but me? I do it a few times per trip! :)

Great question! I love Splash and my hubs just doesn't. He will alway ride a couple of times with me but many time he opts out and I go by myself! I always calls him a party pooper

Peter Pan's Flight. I don't care about the wait times, I don't care that if you look at the right angle you can see the lights from the ceiling. If you look just right then everything is real and you really are flying over London and Neverland. I was a very disappointed little girl the one trip my dad said "let's keep going" and we didn't stop :sad:

For my Mom it's the Hall of Presidents. We went on once as kids and that was enough. I can't remember if my dad even went with us or not. He's big on river rapids so I know he'll drag us on the Kali ones as soon as he's used to Animal Kingdom. And legend tells my mom will NEVER go on Dumbo again since I "dragged her on it" as a three year old and the line was two hours long. Honestly, how can a three year old drag an adult? Just take me to Peter Pan. Problem solved. :thumbsup2

For me it's Tower of Terror. Not because the rest of the family doesn't love it but because no one else will go on it.:upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter