What's the next concert you will be attending?

Next month we see Chris Isaak at Wente Winery. We haven't seen him in a few years. We finish the summer with the Beach Boys!

The GooGoo Dolls/Daughtry in August, and taking my DD and her friend to see...Luke Bryan....Lord help me:faint:

We are seeing Judy Collins in October and then Don McLean about 3 weeks later. Just saw The Association last month.

Supposed to be Bruno Mars in 3 weeks but just had a baby and not sure I'm ready to leave her for that long. Soooo if not him, Pitbull in September!

Reba McIntire and Shania Twain with Hubby in July, Katy Perry with youngest daughter in August and Motley Crue in November is all we have planned for sure.

Lady Antebellum on the beach in Atlantic City in early August. DW and I aren't fans, but on a lark she decided to try for the free promo tickets and lucked out and won them. Apparently all the tickets are free. It's being sponsored by some Atlantic City tourism group.

I don't quite remember, but this might be the band who was scheduled to play when the stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair several years ago.

Jim

Correction: The band at the Indiana State Fair was Sugarland, not Lady Antebellum.

Dh and oldest Ds are going to see KISS and Def Leopard in Aug. Hoping to see Jason Alden in Sept only because Georgia Florida line is with him.

Saw Tim McGraw 2 weeks ago in Hartford and Zac Brown last weekend in Queens, NY...next up is Red Rocks Ampitheatre in CO (don't care who is playing the night we decide to go). Just want to see the place!!!

MJ

I have tickets for Trace Adkins at Tioga Downs in Nichols, NY in August, I am so stoked that he is performing again! I think will be the 6th or 7th time I have been able to see him perform and each time gets better and better!

One Direction with DD 14 in Aug. - Philly
Aerosmith with DH, DD 23 her BF and my BIL & SIL in Aug - Atlantic City.

My 14 year old son's High School Band Camp Concert at a nearby University! The final concert is Saturday. We saw the first was today and it was terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter