• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's The Most Weight You've Lost At One Time?

I lost 100 pounds in 2001 and kept practically all of it off for four years.

Wow, you guys have done some amazing stuff!! I'm still on my "weight loss journey" and its hard not to get frustrated. I know that I've lost like 75 pounds, and thats really great, but I still have somewhere between 30-50 more to go, and its hard! You think, it will take me so long to get it done, and then that time comes and goes..... Just gotta stay focused!!!

Great job guys!!!!

Wow, you guys have done some amazing stuff!! I'm still on my "weight loss journey" and its hard not to get frustrated. I know that I've lost like 75 pounds, and thats really great, but I still have somewhere between 30-50 more to go, and its hard! You think, it will take me so long to get it done, and then that time comes and goes..... Just gotta stay focused!!!

Great job guys!!!!

When I say this to you....I am also saying this to me.

You have come a long way. Remember where you came from and how long it took to get there. The problem is once we "wake up" the knowledge of how far we still need to go gets overwhelming, and we lose focus of the progress we have already made.

Stay focused.....as you said the time passes anyway...might as well work towards your goal.
Kerri

So far.. I have lost 8 pounds with weight watchers but two years ago.. right before I got pregnant I lost 30 pounds. I am looking foward on this year to loss all my baby weight and MORE!

WTg all of you losers:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

So far the most was 40 pounds in 3 months. But that was 10 years ago and I stopped because I got pregnant with my older daughter. I did low carb.

I started again 7 weeks ago and I am down 16 pounds. I am looking forward to hitting that 40 pound mark in a few months and passing it.

WOW!! what is the secret? please share!!! details please! because I have been on weight watchers for 7 weeks and have only lost 8 pounds :0(.. Althought I am not working out? are you? I know it is important.. which I need to get back too. Any tips would help!

When I say this to you....I am also saying this to me.

You have come a long way. Remember where you came from and how long it took to get there. The problem is once we "wake up" the knowledge of how far we still need to go gets overwhelming, and we lose focus of the progress we have already made.

Stay focused.....as you said the time passes anyway...might as well work towards your goal.Kerri

You are totally right - I look back at pictures of myself from over a year ago, and OMG!! I never realized then how "far gone" I was - its almost embarassing. I look at pictures from now, and theres is such a great improvement, and I can't wait to make it even better - its just hard waiting!

I bolded the bottom part of what you said because I say this to myself (and others) all the time. Not to sound gross or anything, but its like poop or get off the pot :lmao:

Congratulations on your weight loss, I understand your journey!

I have lost 65 pounds on Weight Watchers, it took me 18 months to do it; then I gained back 25 pounds over the course of a couple of years and knew I didn't want to go back so I lost the 25 pounds and put me at goal. In May of this year I will be a lifetime WW member for two years. It is hard work, it continues to be work, but it is so worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter