What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at your resort?

OK, so it was not embarrassing for me, but was for my wife. A while back we stayed at GF and had a pool view. It was about 4 in the afternoon and I was out on the balcony looking down at al the people strolling by and I had my “genius” idea. I took one of our 2 way radios we had brought to use in the parks, and hid it in a bush right on the walking path. Now I was 2 floors up on the balcony so I could see everyone walking by. It started small, like when people went by I would say “Hi, it’s the Disney talking bush, have a great day.” It then escalated to singing wedding march when, when bride and groom were walking from the pavilion. Well then I had some youngsters walk by and I told them that is was the GF games and they needed 8 contestants to start our race and the winner would get a prize. All the time I am laughing 2 floors up. First I had the children hop, crab crawl and finally walk backwards. I told the winner to claim his prize at the front desk. Well the front desk didn’t find it so funny, so they sent security out to find out what was going on.

When security arrived, I knew it was only a matter of time until I was discovered. So when security was around I started saying, “help, I’m stuck in a bush. Help me, help me” of course they knew it was a joke as the bushes are not that large. Then when the one security guard discovered my 2 way radio, he put it in his pocket. I asked him over the radio, please put me down the kids were having fun. When he didn’t, I started saying “help I am being kidnapped help me” Well the security guard started running as people were running after him saying stop him. I guess other security had seen me on the balcony and told the manager. They then showed up at the door and told me to come to the front desk, that we would have to leave. My wife was furious and embarrassed.

While on our way to the front desk, about 4 couples showed up and asked when the next activities with the “talking bush”, were taking place because the kids really enjoyed it. I then explained to the manager the I was only having fun with the kids, and only messed with security because he was running their fun. Well the manager had a change of heart and thought it was kinda funny.

He gave me back my 2 way radio and said “have fun” and if any of the kids win your game, tell them to go to the gift shop and collect their prize!

:happytv::lmao::rotfl: You have a great imagination!!! I was cracking up lauging.. I can just picture it!!!! I am glad the manager took pity on you!!!

Here is my honeymoon story...The first night of our honeymoon DH and I were walking back to our ground floor room at the newly opened POP. DH was in front of me and we were chatting away when he faltered in his steps. I looked down just in time to see that he had stepped on a snake! :scared1:I am deathly afraid of snakes of all sorts, even plastic ones. :scared1:I was frozen for a split second and then took off running. I was screaming and running as if an ax murder were after me. I could not see and did not know where I was running... it was an out of body experience! DH followed the screams and finally got me back to our room. I called the front desk in a panic and they agreed to move us to a second floor room (I was afraid one would crawl into our room...I know not rational, but that was in my head) but could not do so until the next morning. Now remember this was our honeymoon so I had some "honeymoon attire" hanging in the bathroom. The next morning I packed up our suitcases and had everything ready for mousekeeping to move as the front desk had instructed me to do. Little did I realize I forgot my attire in the bathroom. When we returned that night everything had been moved, including my attire, it was hanging in the bathroom just like I had left it in the previous room. ;) How embarrasing for me to leave it out and how embarrasing for the CM to have to move it. :eek: DH just laughed. Throughout the trip while at the resort people stared at us. I am sure I was known as the Runaway Bride, because in grand Disney tradition I wore my white bride ears everywhere I went! Including running and screaming from a snake! :rotfl2:

I had a new bathing suit with an elastic band. My old one the string went all the way around. Well, I was standing in chest deep water and went to dive under the water. I put my arms out, bent me knees, pushed up then my bathing suit ballooned out filling with water and slid down to my knees. :eek:

When I breached the surface I felt cold air hit my fanny but I'm not sure if anyone saw. As soon as I felt my suit fill I curled up but I was in motion so I think the moon peaked a little.

or anyplace public for that matter!

In 2004 we were staying at the BCV. For my DH birthday in May I had given him a certificate for the RPDE for our Oct trip. Well that morning we were running late, but I have to eat SOMETHING in the mornings. So I asked him to go downstairs and get me some milk, water and a muffin, something, anything. I told him I would meet him at the truck to drive over. Well I must have been quicker than I thought because I got to the truck and there is no sign of DH. So I wait a minute or two and in my impatience decide to head back to the lobby and see what is taking so long. He was nowhere to be found. At this point I am little peeved :mad:(DH has a tendency to wander off) so I think to myself “I bet he hasn’t even made it down here yet! I better just get it myself so I have something to eat.”:mad:

SOOO…I wander into the Rip Tide Lounge to peruse the offerings and grab some chocolate milk, a muffin, a bottle of water and boom I am out the door running back to the truck. Sure enough there is DH with similar breakfast items. So as all nice wives do I asked him, “Where the heck were you!” He is stressed too, so he shoots back “I did exactly what I told you I was gonna do. I went to the lobby, I got your breakfast I paid for it and came straight out here!”

My jaw just dropped and I just yelled at him “You PAID for it?!!!! I STOLE mine!” :scared1: In my haste and inexperience I didn’t realize that it was NOT a continental breakfast offering! I could have died right there in the BCV parking lot. :blush:

Well, as we were late we didn’t have time to go back so I called my dad back at the room and told him what had happened and the booty I had stolen. He had to go down there and explain everything and pay for it. He said the CM was super nice and told him that they (the resort) should make it free anyway!

I still to this day die of embarrassment thinking of it! I stole from Mickey Mouse! It doesn’t get lower than that! :sad2:

Ok I must be a glutton for punishment for telling this story.
I'm not a big drinker so usually 1 or 2 margaritas are my limit. One year my dh & I decided to travel to the world with some friends (no kids) during the wine & food festivel. As expected I got rip roarin drunk. I got up to go to the restrooms and push opened the door, only to come face to face with my neighbors husband. I said "Bill, what the heck are you doing in the ladies bathroom?" He said, "Eliza, hate to tell you, this is the man's bathroom"? Needless to say I was mortified and to this day we still laugh about it.

:lmao: These are great!

Here's a little story of my own... In 2005, we had finally convinced four relatives to go on our Disney trip with us. We were so excited! They hadn't been to Disney in over ten years.
So one night, it's raining lightly, but we wanted to go to Epcot anyway. My aunt was completely against this, but everyone else was saying, "Oh it's Florida, the rain will stop!". So no one brought any umbrellas, and no one brought any ponchos. We just went. So once we arrived close to world showcase, the rain really began to pick up. Soon, it was a massive downpour like I've never seen before. We were hungry, but we had planned to eat at Italy. It was raining so hard, my mom kept suggesting "Let's go to Norway, Let's just go to Norway!". Needless to say, no one listened of course. So after a long, drenching walk to Italy, we get there and find that there are no seats available. Now we're starving, and we have no other option but to walk back to go somewhere else to eat. We checked China--packed. Meanwhile, my mother continues to scream "I don't see what was wrong with Norway!"
So my dad suggests just going back to the hotel to eat. Well, it was he who was the ringleader behind coming to Epcot in the first place, so my mom screams "You know what I'm not listening to you anymore!!". So, all of a sudden, this woman walking by us just slaps her husband and yells "Amen! Amen to the women!". Completely out of nowhere!
So then, my uncle decides to get food for my cousins at the food court at Epcot. My dad refuses to do this for us because he insisted on going back to the hotel. So, my mom is just standing in front of the Electric Umbrella food court screaming "Oh look, it's the father of the year!!!" "He won't buy food for his kids!".

Needless to say, the bus ride back to the French Quarter was awkward... but about half way back, we all sat there, drenched, just staring at each other, and everyone just busted out laughing. My cousin's feet were blue for a month because her sandals had gotten so wet, the dye came off and went on her feet. It was a funny day for sure! :)

I LOVE THIS THREAD! :laughing:

I have two to share... one is horribly embarrasing for me, one is just awkward!

Family trip story: My parents and siblings and I were staying at CSR. We had just checked in and got our KTTW. We strolled around to find our building, and we walked up to the door to insert our KTTW and get settled. We had the right building number, the right door number, everything. We insert the key, and when the door opened, we see a man in NOTHING but a cowboy hat and his tightie whities laying on the bed chatting on the telephone. When he realized we opened his door, he started freaking out, hooting and hollering in a strong southern accent ("what in tarnation," etc), and covering his skivvies with a bed pillow. My siblings and I were teens at the time, and after we had the "uh-oh!" face and our dad and mom ran the heck outta there back to El Centro, we just about died in fits of laughter. Now we always crack up when we refer to the "Naked Cowboy" incident. In the end, we got a free dinner at the Pepper Market and a new room, sans cowboy, and CSR is still our favorite resort.

Honeymoon story: DH and I went on a week-long cruise prior to our week at Disney. Anyone who has been on a cruise knows it's really hard to stay slim. Long story short, DH and I both gained around 10 lbs. on the cruise. Well, DH's mom had bought me this beautiful dress from Hawaii to wear to the Poly for the Luau, and DH a Hawaiian shirt that matched. Although it fit like a dream before the wedding, I was in it like a stuffed sausage on this night! We got to the Poly, sat down for the luau, and we had our food brought to us. The next thing you know, I lean forward to get some chicken on my plate, and my whole dress zipper busts open from the nape of my neck to the top of "the moon". I got the "uh oh" look on my face, and DH is going, "what? What is it?" And I'm flipping out as discreetly as possible while my bra and underwear are hanging out the back of me! Suddenly our waitress is coming around and I'm trying to figure out what to do while nearly in tears. Well, it was a very good thing I brought a cute white zippy to wear if it got breezy (which it did, so thankfully I didnt look like an idiot wearing a zippy in WDW in June). This is probably the most mortifying thing that has ever happened to me in my life, but DH and I still get a kick out of me and my "sausage casing" of a dress!

Ok, I am laughing so hard my eyes are watering and my kids are looking at me like I'm insane! These stories are HILARIOUS! :lmao: Thanks so much for being brave enough to share!:goodvibes

OK Here goes. It did not happen to me but my DH. We took my parents for their first trip to WDW in 2006 and we stayed at the GF RPC. My mother being from the old school still uses rollers.:lmao: At that time she used to smoke and so she would be up early to go outside on the veranda to have a cigarette. My DH smokes as well and is an early riser. So he meets up with my mother to find her walking around with rollers in her hair and a large coffee stain down her shirt because she did not realize that the lid was broken on her coffee.:lmao: Now, there were other people out on the veranda as well. :scared1: So he started to walk away and she is asking him where are you going. :laughing: He just shook his head. He comes back to the room and tells me you are never going to believe this. I said if it involves my mother yes I would. Mom and I had a talk and needless to say, the rollers were only used in her room.:rotfl:

OK, so it was not embarrassing for me, but was for my wife. A while back we stayed at GF and had a pool view. It was about 4 in the afternoon and I was out on the balcony looking down at al the people strolling by and I had my “genius” idea. I took one of our 2 way radios we had brought to use in the parks, and hid it in a bush right on the walking path. Now I was 2 floors up on the balcony so I could see everyone walking by. It started small, like when people went by I would say “Hi, it’s the Disney talking bush, have a great day.” It then escalated to singing wedding march when, when bride and groom were walking from the pavilion. Well then I had some youngsters walk by and I told them that is was the GF games and they needed 8 contestants to start our race and the winner would get a prize. All the time I am laughing 2 floors up. First I had the children hop, crab crawl and finally walk backwards. I told the winner to claim his prize at the front desk. Well the front desk didn’t find it so funny, so they sent security out to find out what was going on.

When security arrived, I knew it was only a matter of time until I was discovered. So when security was around I started saying, “help, I’m stuck in a bush. Help me, help me” of course they knew it was a joke as the bushes are not that large. Then when the one security guard discovered my 2 way radio, he put it in his pocket. I asked him over the radio, please put me down the kids were having fun. When he didn’t, I started saying “help I am being kidnapped help me” Well the security guard started running as people were running after him saying stop him. I guess other security had seen me on the balcony and told the manager. They then showed up at the door and told me to come to the front desk, that we would have to leave. My wife was furious and embarrassed.

While on our way to the front desk, about 4 couples showed up and asked when the next activities with the “talking bush”, were taking place because the kids really enjoyed it. I then explained to the manager the I was only having fun with the kids, and only messed with security because he was running their fun. Well the manager had a change of heart and thought it was kinda funny.

He gave me back my 2 way radio and said “have fun” and if any of the kids win your game, tell them to go to the gift shop and collect their prize!

:worship: OMG, this is so great. You are very clever. :worship:

I have 2. The first time we took my son he was 14 mos. Right as we pull into the hotel he vomits all over me. We walk inside and the front desk tells my father in law there are no room available. I walk up with vomit all over my head and disney magic happens and a room get ready.

The second is that housekeeping did not knock and walked in as I was standing in the middle of the room stark naked. If you were there Feb. 2003 you probably heard my scream.

Not sure about embarrassing but..well okay it was a tad bit..it was during my DD and I's first girls only trip!
DD and I were in AK all day. She begged to have her face painted in Africa soooo I got her face painted for her. Then she told me I should have my face painted as well... ok so the little child in me said "do it do it..." and well it was a girls only trip and we were bonding... so I get my entire face painted THEN realize I need to walk into the resort lobby!
So there I am walking into the GF lobby looking like a butterfly while there is a wedding party and many many formally dressed folks and this beautiful bride ... all staring at me when I walked in .... face fully painted :lmao:

I just put my head down and kept walking very quickly :rotfl2:

I wanted to get my face painted and we ran out of time :( DD5 at the time got hers done

LAst September My wife and I went on a Combo 40th Birthday(mine)/5 wedding Anniversary/ 29th bithday(wife) trip to the World.

We were staying at the GF, booked into Sugar Loaf and were upgraded to one of the honeymoon suites in the main building...it was magical.

The first night there, we went to the MK to see wishes and enjoy the park. The park closes and we quickly head over to the monorail to go back to the GF. We bvoard old BAndaid and went Approximately 200 yards down the track and stopped. We were stopped there in between the COntem and Mk for about 20 minutes...with 8 tired stinky adults...and 10 to 15 crying, tired, PO'd little ones...Needless to say, it was generaly uncomfortable...not to mention hot and cramped.

The mono rail starts moving again. we stop at the contemp...then head off to the TTC...halfway there Old bandaid stops again...this time for 45 minutes. We didn't feel very magical after about 30 minutes...and after 40 minutes, al lthe adults were looking for a way to start a revolt...but we were trapped 40 feet in the air and helpless.

Finally we start moving again...and make it throug hthe Poly and back to the GF...By this point we were tired...and generaly very unhappy. I wanted to make a simple complaint to management about keeping people on a obviously defective transport device (Old Bandaid...the Red train)

I found the manager of the GF and said "BUd, I know you;re not the guy to complain to, but we just had one of the worst transports of all time. We chose the GF expressly for the convienence of being able to use the monorail and to have easy access to the MK. We are tired...and generaly very unpleased with our choice right now. If you guys could, could you please tell the Transport people they really dropped the ball tonight...It was horrid."

The Guy was completely understanding...apologized(I have no idea why) and said he'd do wehat he could.

We went to our lovely room...started getting ready for bed when we got a knock on the door...The Manager was standing there with 2 bottles of champagne and a plate of chocolates. He says "Please accept this gift, we apologize for the innconvience"

I thanked him profusely...closed the door and said to my wife "This truely is the Most magical place on earth"

Then I started feeling completely guilty about complaining. I got to the point of being embarrassed as hell. These folks had already done so much for us...now they do even more.

So what do you think? Embarrassing Situation...or Legit Complaint.

Yet again, can't believe I'm admitting this either in public...

On our last trip - we stayed at CSR (HATED it btw). Well, every night we would draw the shades, and every morning mousekeeping would open them. One night we sorta forgot to draw the shades and.... er.... well.... needless to say we realized a little too late that they were open and chances are really good that someone got a nice little show :rolleyes1

That can happen at POP too...right at pool level. UGH :scared1:
I am no small fry!!

LAst September My wife and I went on a Combo 40th Birthday(mine)/5 wedding Anniversary/ 29th bithday(wife) trip to the World.

We were staying at the GF, booked into Sugar Loaf and were upgraded to one of the honeymoon suites in the main building...it was magical.

The first night there, we went to the MK to see wishes and enjoy the park. The park closes and we quickly head over to the monorail to go back to the GF. We bvoard old BAndaid and went Approximately 200 yards down the track and stopped. We were stopped there in between the COntem and Mk for about 20 minutes...with 8 tired stinky adults...and 10 to 15 crying, tired, PO'd little ones...Needless to say, it was generaly uncomfortable...not to mention hot and cramped.

The mono rail starts moving again. we stop at the contemp...then head off to the TTC...halfway there Old bandaid stops again...this time for 45 minutes. We didn't feel very magical after about 30 minutes...and after 40 minutes, al lthe adults were looking for a way to start a revolt...but we were trapped 40 feet in the air and helpless.

Finally we start moving again...and make it throug hthe Poly and back to the GF...By this point we were tired...and generaly very unhappy. I wanted to make a simple complaint to management about keeping people on a obviously defective transport device (Old Bandaid...the Red train)

I found the manager of the GF and said "BUd, I know you;re not the guy to complain to, but we just had one of the worst transports of all time. We chose the GF expressly for the convienence of being able to use the monorail and to have easy access to the MK. We are tired...and generaly very unpleased with our choice right now. If you guys could, could you please tell the Transport people they really dropped the ball tonight...It was horrid."

The Guy was completely understanding...apologized(I have no idea why) and said he'd do wehat he could.

We went to our lovely room...started getting ready for bed when we got a knock on the door...The Manager was standing there with 2 bottles of champagne and a plate of chocolates. He says "Please accept this gift, we apologize for the innconvience"

I thanked him profusely...closed the door and said to my wife "This truely is the Most magical place on earth"

Then I started feeling completely guilty about complaining. I got to the point of being embarrassed as hell. These folks had already done so much for us...now they do even more.

So what do you think? Embarrassing Situation...or Legit Complaint.

No, Being stuck on the monorail for over an hour makes for a very unhappy evening. You did the right thing by putting in a complaint. We would have. We truly love the GF but that is the exact reason why we take the boat back from MK most of the times.

I have a few of them which mostly happened in the company of just myself and my sister-thankfully. Most of them happened on our last trip to Disney which was this past September. Mine aren't as funny as some of you guys posted but here goes...
#1-While swimming at AKL, I decided to go down the slide despite knowing I was still wearing my contacts so I didn't want to get my face wet. After coming down the slide I proceeded to doggy paddle keeping my head up and thinking all the while I was in about 8 ft. of water. After a short time, I put my feet down and realized I could stand up and the water was about knee deep. Needless to say, my sister had a good laugh at my expense as she watched from a distance. She had gone down previously and knew it wasn't that deep.
#2-While using the monorail at the Contemporary, I asked one of the CM about the "three legged goat". He said he knew nothing about a 3 legged goat. :confused3 I insisted that I knew there was a 3 legged goat somewhere on a mural inside the CR. He denied and after doing more research, I learned that it was actually a "five legged goat". During the end of that day, I couldn't stop harping on this and kept talking to my sister about it telling her I know I wasn't going crazy. Several times I kept referring to the goat as the "four legged goat" and at one point my sister asked "don't all goats have four legs" :scratchin
#3-On one of our trips on the Kilimanjaro Safari, we had seen all the wonderful exotic and rare animals and out of the blue my sister yells "LOOK, a bunny"! Everyone stopped talking, looked at my sister and laughed. How embarrassed she was!
#4-This happened three years ago with my sister. We had just gone through one of the turnstiles at the park and proceeded to put our tickets back in our wallets. My sister happened to drop hers and couldn't pick it up. She had just gotten a manicure and with her nails longer, the ticket just kept sliding along the ground. She was laughing and panicking at the same time because people were coming through like herds trying to get to the rope drop. I was laughing so hard and couldn't help her right away.
#5-Not too funny-just duh for me. My sister and I were waiting at the ground floor elevator at the AKL and I asked her "Are we going up or down?" She just looked at me :sad2:

I have a few of them which mostly happened in the company of just myself and my sister-thankfully. Most of them happened on our last trip to Disney which was this past September. Mine aren't as funny as some of you guys posted but here goes...
#1-While swimming at AKL, I decided to go down the slide despite knowing I was still wearing my contacts so I didn't want to get my face wet. After coming down the slide I proceeded to doggy paddle keeping my head up and thinking all the while I was in about 8 ft. of water. After a short time, I put my feet down and realized I could stand up and the water was about knee deep. Needless to say, my sister had a good laugh at my expense as she watched from a distance. She had gone down previously and knew it wasn't that deep.
#2-While using the monorail at the Contemporary, I asked one of the CM about the "three legged goat". He said he knew nothing about a 3 legged goat. :confused3 I insisted that I knew there was a 3 legged goat somewhere on a mural inside the CR. He denied and after doing more research, I learned that it was actually a "five legged goat". During the end of that day, I couldn't stop harping on this and kept talking to my sister about it telling her I know I wasn't going crazy. Several times I kept referring to the goat as the "four legged goat" and at one point my sister asked "don't all goats have four legs" :scratchin
#3-On one of our trips on the Kilimanjaro Safari, we had seen all the wonderful exotic and rare animals and out of the blue my sister yells "LOOK, a bunny"! Everyone stopped talking, looked at my sister and laughed. How embarrassed she was!
#4-This happened three years ago with my sister. We had just gone through one of the turnstiles at the park and proceeded to put our tickets back in our wallets. My sister happened to drop hers and couldn't pick it up. She had just gotten a manicure and with her nails longer, the ticket just kept sliding along the ground. She was laughing and panicking at the same time because people were coming through like herds trying to get to the rope drop. I was laughing so hard and couldn't help her right away.
#5-Not too funny-just duh for me. My sister and I were waiting at the ground floor elevator at the AKL and I asked her "Are we going up or down?" She just looked at me :sad2:

You're wrong, these ARE funny!:lmao::lmao: I can see my sister and I doing stuff like that and then cracking up about it for days! I love goat one and the park ticket nails one!:thumbsup2

or anyplace public for that matter!

In 2004 we were staying at the BCV. For my DH birthday in May I had given him a certificate for the RPDE for our Oct trip. Well that morning we were running late, but I have to eat SOMETHING in the mornings. So I asked him to go downstairs and get me some milk, water and a muffin, something, anything. I told him I would meet him at the truck to drive over. Well I must have been quicker than I thought because I got to the truck and there is no sign of DH. So I wait a minute or two and in my impatience decide to head back to the lobby and see what is taking so long. He was nowhere to be found. At this point I am little peeved :mad:(DH has a tendency to wander off) so I think to myself “I bet he hasn’t even made it down here yet! I better just get it myself so I have something to eat.”:mad:

SOOO…I wander into the Rip Tide Lounge to peruse the offerings and grab some chocolate milk, a muffin, a bottle of water and boom I am out the door running back to the truck. Sure enough there is DH with similar breakfast items. So as all nice wives do I asked him, “Where the heck were you!” He is stressed too, so he shoots back “I did exactly what I told you I was gonna do. I went to the lobby, I got your breakfast I paid for it and came straight out here!”

My jaw just dropped and I just yelled at him “You PAID for it?!!!! I STOLE mine!” :scared1: In my haste and inexperience I didn’t realize that it was NOT a continental breakfast offering! I could have died right there in the BCV parking lot. :blush:

Well, as we were late we didn’t have time to go back so I called my dad back at the room and told him what had happened and the booty I had stolen. He had to go down there and explain everything and pay for it. He said the CM was super nice and told him that they (the resort) should make it free anyway!

I still to this day die of embarrassment thinking of it! I stole from Mickey Mouse! It doesn’t get lower than that! :sad2:

I was laughing so hard at this, I was crying and DH and the cats were all staring at me:lmao::rotfl: DH kept asking me what was so funny, and I couldn't talk! I did finally tell him and he thought it was funny too. It sounds like something we would do.

So this really isn't as funny/embarrassing/whatever but its a funny story I had when I was 13 staying at CR on 4th of July with my parents.

It was 4th of July and my dad & I had a crazy plan, since we're the types of people who wanna get as much done as possible, while my mom wants to relax & smell the roses. So we were staying at the CR and had a plan to see the three fireworks shows all in one night (MK, EPCOT, & MGM/DHS/whatever.) So we had no idea how we'd tackle the MGM one, but we heard people talking by the pool that you can actually see the MGM fireworks from the CR Dock. So we did that & we were also able to see the MK fireworks back-to-back. We still had to conquer EPCOT's however.

So my dad & I ran to our room, told mom that we'd be off in EPCOT, be back soon, and ran off to catch a monorail. As expected, the line was PACKED. We had to wait for three monorails to get on, so I was a little freaked out that we'd miss it. First stop was TTC, so my dad & I darted out & got in line for the EPCOT monorail. We're in line behind two college kids and the line's moving to board the next monorail. However, they actually dare to stop the two college kids from loading, so they were first in line & my dad and I were second. We're even more mad because there is room for four more people in there at least (the two people in front of us, dad, & I) & they simply put a rope over our station (gates didn't close yet.) I'm complaining to my dad about it, and the college kids turn back at us & said "You wanna do it?" I gave them a nod and then they waited for the monorail operator to turn his back and the four of us quickly hopped over the rope, snuck into the car, & gave each other high fives. But then, the people behind us started to do it :scared1: Seriously, the line for our car was huge and it was constantly moving, everyone piling into our car (which was already somewhat of a tight squeeze with some standing room.) As the people right behind us enter the monorail, the worker comes back, screams at them, and ushers them back into line, without saying anything to the four of us :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: We were dying because he didn't even notice that we snuck in! Well the rest of the story is boring, we went to see the fireworks & rode back to CR.

But when we got back, the hysterics continued. We were going down the elevator to the ground floor of CR (because we were staying in South Garden Wing) and we're behind a rather drunk couple, with wine glasses in hand. Alcohol+escalator=not good. :sad2: So my dad & I were behind them just observing, when the woman FALLS down at the end of the escalator trying to get up. Now this doesn't sound funny, but she was alright. The funny thing is that she was more worried about her drink than herself! She was laying at the bottom of the escalator holding her drink in the air trying to not spill it :rotfl2: When we went down the other escalators do the ground floor by the desk, they made it down alright then wobbled over the the (what I assumed to be Spanish speaking maid) and screamed at her "WE NEED A DRIVER!" in slurred speech :lmao::lmao: My dad & I held in the laughter, walked outside, and just cracked up all the way back to our hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter