whats the latest on the dwarf mine ride?

Mother Gothel

Mouseketeer
i didn't pay any attention to it on our last trip. :blush: im trying to help a neighbor with 2 teens plan. i searched youtube and the most recent videos my searched pulled were september.

The latest is that nobody really knows anything. Disney employees have been seen marching onsite to do test rides, so they've definitely moved on from testing with crash dummies to testing with real live people. :thumbsup2

Otherwise, a vague "spring" is all that's been said, which technically could be anytime between March and June. June 21st if you want to be picky about the first day of summer. :)

When we were there 2 weeks ago, the walls were still up and the mountain still entirely covered in scaffolding. It looked like a lot of the detailed "finish work" was not complete yet.

The latest is that nobody really knows anything. Disney employees have been seen marching onsite to do test rides, so they've definitely moved on from testing with crash dummies to testing with real live people. :thumbsup2

Otherwise, a vague "spring" is all that's been said, which technically could be anytime between March and June. June 21st if you want to be picky about the first day of summer. :)

When we were there 2 weeks ago, the walls were still up and the mountain still entirely covered in scaffolding. It looked like a lot of the detailed "finish work" was not complete yet.

YOU are the best. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter