What's the latest on PhotoPass+

No. Just get a photopass card from the first photographer you have - you connect that number to your account. You can connect as many cards and codes as you like, but it's easier to just have one. Take a picture of all ride photos so that you have the numbers - you enter those into your account as well.

Do you just enter the number from the ride photo?
Or do you still have to have it added to the PP+ account at the rides photo counter

I was at the photo shop in DL yesterday and they said that you had to buy one week from the website or them not on the app. And also there sysyem was down in the morning , as a previous poster had guessed.

Can you not edit the photopass photos like you can for the WDW ones? Also, is there not a way to just "download all" or do I have to do them individually. I'm not seeing either of these options and not sure if it something with the system again or if this doesn't exist or if I'm just blind. We just returned this past week, I purchased the week long one.

Can you not edit the photopass photos like you can for the WDW ones? Also, is there not a way to just "download all" or do I have to do them individually. I'm not seeing either of these options and not sure if it something with the system again or if this doesn't exist or if I'm just blind. We just returned this past week, I purchased the week long one.

We went last November and at that time you could not edit them at all like you can at WDW. At that time, they were experimenting with allowing some edits (including a very small list of borders and stickers) on the app for iphone only. I haven't heard if that's still going on. But yeah, it was disappointing.

You can edit from the app, but it's not nearly as exciting as doing it from the website had been. The borders and stickers are all pretty generic. You can download all from the website. It's actually shown as "download visible," but you can choose to show all and it'll download all of them. "Visible" means "loaded onto this page." They don't actually have to be literally on your screen.

You can edit from the app, but it's not nearly as exciting as doing it from the website had been. The borders and stickers are all pretty generic. You can download all from the website. It's actually shown as "download visible," but you can choose to show all and it'll download all of them. "Visible" means "loaded onto this page." They don't actually have to be literally on your screen.

Can you finally save the edits to your account? When I was doing it in December, I could make the edits on the app, but had to email each one to myself since the system couldn't save them. It was crazy.

Can you finally save the edits to your account? When I was doing it in December, I could make the edits on the app, but had to email each one to myself since the system couldn't save them. It was crazy.
No, all you can do is export the finished result to yourself. It is crazy and stupid. I haven't bothered with it at all.

Last edited:
No, all you can do is e port the finished result to yourself. It is crazy and stupid. I haven't bothered with it at all.
Yuck. I had hope that would get better over time. Agree that it's crazy and stupid. :( Plus we were there during the holiday season and there wasn't a single holiday border or sticker. Very disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter