• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the last hotel/motel you spent the night in?

Drury Inn and Suites near Cincinnati OH last week. It's a new place and actually pretty nice!
We stayed at the Drury Inn in New Orleans and loved it. Beautiful hotel with great amenities!:thumbsup2
Another vote for the Drury Inns here. Our most recent stay was at the Drury Inn and Suites in Greenville, SC. We've stayed at several Drury Inns and have never been disappointed. What a great mid-range hotel chain they are!
We stayed at an awesome condo not far from Universal called Vista Cay for my son's birthday in January. It was inCREDIBLE!!! 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and everything you'd ever need including free internet and 3 flat screen TVs!! We loooooved staying there!
Robin,
Where did you find rental info on Vista Cay? I've been on their website and have only found purchasing information. It would be so great to stay at a condo development that was close to Universal. We've stayed in many nice condos in Kissimmee/Davenport but they're SO far from Universal, which is where we spend all our time.

hmm i don't think i have stayed in a hotel since my friend's wedding in january - kent manor inn in annapolis.

2 bedroom at Saratoga Springs Resort at WDW in September! :banana:

Next hotel stay in less than 3 weeks - PORS/BCV/POP. :dance3:

The Phoenix Hotel in San Francisco. It was this cool little hotel, sort of situated in a seedy area-- but we met a couple of bands. The night before I arrived my friends hung out with the lead singer of The Presidents of the United States of America! I was jealous I missed it.

Another POFQ here!

It was the last week of January, 1st week of February this year.

It was wonderful! :cloud9:

Jean

Another vote for the Drury Inns here. Our most recent stay was at the Drury Inn and Suites in Greenville, SC. We've stayed at several Drury Inns and have never been disappointed. What a great mid-range hotel chain they are!

There is a wonderful Drury Inn & Suites in Frankenmuth, Michigan too. I've stayed there a couple times, most recently last fall with my Mom. I love how their suites have the bathroom between the living room and bedroom, to give some distance between the rooms if people are sleeping in both...nice.

And the "evening reception" was wonderful. They served snacks, 3 or 4 big bowls of munchies, and chips and salsa, and veggies and dip. Plus soft drinks, AND alcoholic drinks (2 coupons per person). They had beer and wine, plus 3 or 4 mixed drinks (I had margaritas).

Plus they had a very nice breakfast buffet in the morning with hot items.

This was all included in the room rate. The staff was really friendly too. I can't wait to stay there again!

Crowne Plaza, Redondo Beach, CA last Easter weekend, after a Panama Canal Cruise from Fort Lauderdale.

ford family

Residence Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor in December. My husband had major surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital, so, unfortunately, it was not for fun. The hotel, however, was very nice. Good thing, because I was there for 15 nights, including Christmas Eve!

Country Inn and Suites in NC.

That was on my way back from Coronado Springs hotel in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter