What's the funniest thing that ever happened to you at WDW or another Disney park?

I think it was my second or third day with the company, sitting in my cute little sailor outfit at a cash register at Typhoon Lagoon...

A very distinguished British gentleman came up and asked..."Excuse me, do you happen to know where I can buy a f@g?"

To which I replied, in my best Disney voice..."I'm sorry sir, I'm new here in town, but I will check for you!"

(I was immediately hauled into the break room and given the lowdown on "British Slang") :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

OMG!!!!! That is too wicked funny!

it touched the back of my leg and within a milisecond I was on the chair screaming like a 4 year old.

OH. My. GAWWWWD!!!! I laughed so hard at this my stomach hurt! :lmao:

This past trip we met up with my Nana, Papa and my mom for 1 day at MK. It was getting late and we were all TIRED! We walked in front of the Spitting Camel and my mom and I got wet, we laughed and said we didn't see that coming, my mom said "I bet my mother won't see it either" With that my Nana walks by and the camel spits on her....of course she didn't see it and jumped! WE all got a good laugh....

That's the funniest thing I can think of right now!

YEARS ago when I was but a mousekateer this happened at another Orlando water park (Disney didn't have a water park at the time)...
We (my sister and I) convinced my extremely skiddish mother to ride a 300 foot slide...a rather gently sloping one we thought. Ange and I went first. We got to the bottom and made our way to the side waiting on Mom. Here she comes down the slide and as she hits the water my sister and I start SCREAMING at her and she says "I'm coming I'm coming"...meaning she's getting out as fast as she can. We keep screaming and she looks down realizing that she has LOST the entire top half of her bathing suit (and it WAS a 1 piece)...I don't know who was more embarasses-her or us :rotfl:

:) One of the funniest things I remember seeing was at MNSSHP one night. I was on BTMR in a car behind a little fellow wearing a Batman costume with cape and full head mask with pointy ears. When we came down that first hill Batman's ears bent back at a full 90 degrees, horizontal. It was hysterical to see that...of course when we pulled in to the station they popped back up. To this day that memory always makes me smile.

One of the funniest things happened to my daughter and it evolved a seagull. My daughter is in love with churro's so she had to get one in Frontierland. While we where walking to the Haunted Mansion a seagull comes up behind my daughter and starts hovering over her churro. As everyone is yelling at her trying to warn her she was zoning out completely calm, cool, and collected :cool2: eating her churro. When she finally realized the bird she freaked out :scared1: and threw the churro at the seagull but sadly missed and hit a guy with the churro and ran like Tom Hank in "Forest Gump" until she realized that the seagull was gone.
I ended up getting her a new churro, and she now never lets her churro's sit over her shoulder and she always keeps and eye on it.

:) I had to laugh at DH on our last trip. He met me in the late afternoon at EPCOT. I could tell something was wrong. When I asked he explained that he had been on the bus and saw a cute little boy hop on the bus walk up the back stairs, flip up his Mom's shirt and proceed to breast feed. DH was saying he had to huddle in a corner, rocking for a while after seeing that and he stated he would be permanently scarred.

The next day we are on the bus and guess who hops on, yep you guessed it--except this day he had on a birthday button. The lady across from us asked how old he was..."I am five" :scared1:

I still laugh about it--you would have to know my DH.

That grand Florida rainfall got the best of me in 2010. All I wanted to to was watch Illuminations, my favorite show. But it started raining right as the show started and I was getting really wet. I decided to go back to my hotel, but the rain only fell harder which made for a very, VERY long walk to the buses. When I finally got to the hotel it was like the walk of shame. My flip flops were squeaking and people were staring at my inundated clothes. I walked into our room and my mom gasped but then stated laughing like a hyena. All in all, I guess it was fun.

I'm a consumate planner when it comes to my WDW trips. So when I took my BF for his first trip there I wanted everything to be perfect!!
That included tickets for "La Nouba" at DTD. I had my bf book the tickets online telling him the time and date that fit into our ADR's.
Our tickets came in the mail and I put them away with the passports and other important things.
We show up at the theatre the night of the show (about four days into our vacation) and are both so excited to see the show.
I pull out the tickets and hand one to him. As we are waiting to get in I look down at the ticket and instantly freak out! The tickets are for the night before!!!
Somehow we had not only ordered the wrong date, but we failed to realize it and missed our showing!! We both felt so ridiculous at the time. The good news was, we went to the box office and the amazing CM got us new (even better) seats for that nights show!! We still look back at that and laugh. Everytime we get tickets now we always say "check the date!!"

This past summer, I stayed in MK until park closing and was so tired that I was having trouble focusing my eyes. I went into what I thought was a men's room and noticed that there were no urinals. My incredibly sleepy brain knew that something was wrong, but before I could put 2 and 2 together, a woman who was in there with her young daughter said to me very politely, "Excuse me, sir, but I think you went into the wrong rest room."

The daughter (who I'm guessing was maybe 5 years old) stage-whispered to her Mom in reply, "Mom, don't say that! Maybe he's a transsexual like Uncle Patty!"

And now for the heartwarming part:

The mother and I exploded in laughter -- what else was there to do? -- and then the mother explained that her brother had recently undergone MTF surgery. Her daughter understood that his name was Patty now rather than Patrick, but she couldn't bring herself to call him "Aunt Patty", so "Uncle Patty" was born.

I could tell that she was confused and upset because she thought that her mother and I had been laughing at her. I turned to the daughter and told her that I thought it was awesome that she had looked out for me and that she should tell her Uncle Patty what she had done, because it meant that she really understood how important Uncle Patty's surgery was to her. The daughter beamed, and Magical Moments were had all around.

This past summer, I stayed in MK until park closing and was so tired that I was having trouble focusing my eyes. I went into what I thought was a men's room and noticed that there were no urinals.

Been there...but at a lonely movie theater with empty bathrooms (thank god). Went in with a soda and I was mad to not see anywhere to sit my drink. Then noticed that there wasn't any urinals - but nothing 'clicked' Went into a stall to do my business and found a tiny little trash can with a flat lid - perfect to put my drink. Figured out later what the little trash can was for.

But for my 'Disney funny' - My friend and I were on our last day to Epcot and I really wanted to see the American Adventure. Well is was late in the day and the only show left was set for the same time as the evening show in the lagoon. We were the only two for the AA show! However the host still went through the his entire speil, including the statement that it's a long show, so if you need to use the bathroom, you better use it now - remember, it was just the TWO of us. I could see my friend busting a gut trying not to laugh at the poor CM.

My husband and I were walking near tower of terror and cruella de vil walks up to me grabs my arm and points to my freckles and says ohh spots :)

Last new year's eve, my bf and I were having dinner at Bistro de Paris at Epcot. The server was a wee bit clueless and, at one point, asked us, "So...you two are...brothers?" The maître d', who was standing at the next table, overheard. He walked over, took the server by the arm, and led him away quietly saying, "soyez pas stupide" ("don't be stupid").

When midnight came, we and many of the other guests and cast members were standing near the windows watching the fireworks. Our server was maybe 3 feet away from us. When the countdown hit zero and I kissed my bf, we heard our server loudly go, "OHHHHH!" Apparently, his brain finally made the connection.

He was all smiles and love to us during dessert/coffee. We still to this day can't figure out if he was clueless and gay or clueless and straight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter