What's the FIRST store you plan on stepping foot in tomorrow?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I'm not one of those real early morning risers but I do plan on hitting Target first.......probably about 9:00.:D

I may leave the house to take a walk but I am NOT getting in the car so NOOOOOOOOO stores for me

Kohl's probably. :)

DH actually said he wanted to go out tomorrow :eek: -to Gander Mountain. :rolleyes:

The only store I'm going to is Best Buy. The only reason I am going there is because I work there.

i'll be stopping in the hardware store for plywood,,, am working in morning:)

I want to go to Macys at 6am but since Pennys opens at 530am I will get there then and stop in for my free Disney snowglobe, then hit Macys, then Radio Shack, The Disney Sotre and finally Kohls.

JC Penney for my Mickey Snowglobe of course ;)
They are opening at 5:30 this year instead of six ....:rolleyes: Fortunately the Mall is less than a mile from my house :teeth:

This is Barb D, but AmoDolphin (11yo DD) will be with me...

We're going to CompUsa and then Target for the doorbusters. Then we'll go home and get the other kids, pick up my sil, and go wherever she wants to go.

We will be going to JC Penny's at 5:30 to grab our snow globes, then most of us are going to Wal-Mart, while a couple in our group are going to Sears to try and get the gift cards. We'll all end up at KMart, then probably back to JC Penny's and Sears to do some actual shopping :p

E, I'm hoping I won't have to step into any tomorrow.:p My dd's been trying all day to convince me otherwise though.

I think all you people are insane!! Is it really worth dragging yourselves out of bed at an ungodly hour to fight crowds of people doing the exact same thing? Are the savings that significant?

Sorry, I'm not a shopper so it baffles me.

I wouldn't go shopping tomorrow unless someone was paying me to go.

I normally NEVER EVER even get in my car on the day after Thanksgiving but my dd wants a gameboy and we need the older model and it is such a great buy I might venture out to get that and then head home.

the Animal Kingdom Stroller rental "shop". Not planning on buying anything, but I'm sure I'll be in there at least once tomorrow.

We're going to a mall, so whichever store is closest to the most open parking spaces. ;)

KB Toys at 5am!! Woohoo!!! My friend is coming at 4:30am so we can leave and get in line with the other crazies!!
I'm so excited!!! I LIVE for this day every year!!! :crazy:

Then, we're off to Kohl's at 5:30am.

At 6am: WalMart, Toys R Us, Michael's Best Buy, Target, and maybe Staples.

THEN- from 12-6pm, we'll be at a Girl Scout Cookie booth for both our troops (we can't get any moms to volunteer!- but, that's another topic!) outside of Michael's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter