• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's the DIS-Wish challenge and how do I get in on it?

anniet

DIS Veteran
Okay, see where it says Click here to see pictures from our January trip? It should read click here and see me at my fattest weight EVER at Disney World.

I'm joining Weight Watchers Monday night. And I need all the support I can get.

What's the DIS-Wish challenge I've been seeing in everyone's signature, and if I want to can I get in?

Thanks!:(

Welcome!

WISH = We're Inspired to Stay Healthy

Kelsie started the WISH challenge on 1/31/03. We welcome new members at any time. To join -- just grab a WISH clipart (instructions at the top of the board). As you lose in five pound increments you will earn special clipart. We have many people with the 5 pound loss clipart and the 10 pound loss - and even some with the 15 and 20 and believe it or not even a 25 pound loser (since the challenge on 1/31!).

You will find lots of support and inspiration here -- so stop by often.
:D

Welcome to WISH, anniet. We're on big support group here, I'm so glad you decided to join us.

Katholyn

Originally posted by wovenwonder

We have many people with the 5 pound loss clipart and the 10 pound loss - and even some with the 15 and 20 and believe it or not even a 25 pound loser (since the challenge on 1/31!).

:D [/COLOR]

Did Jody just find a sneaky way to call me a big loser??

:p

Welcome Annie!!!:)

Annie,

Welcome! These guys are my favorite losers! Maybe we'll have to get some lime green "Loser's Club" t-shirts printed up!!!:p

Um, John, that's sure some snazzy new clipart you're sporting! Wow. You're really shedding the pounds fast!

Hi, Annie, and welcome to WISH!!!!! Turn those frowns upside down. You will LOVE WW!!!! I just started WW last Sunday and I feel great. :) I did WW back in the early 90s and lost 25 pounds. I gained some back because I didn't follow the maintenance plan and I went back on WW in the late 90s and lost more weight, and have since gained it back... Hopefully this will be my last time on WW and I'll follow the maintenance program or at least not gain more than 5 pounds without doing anything about it, ha ha!

Good luck to you! Jump in and post any time you feel like it. This is SUCH a great group of ladies and gentlemen! You are in terrific company here! :)

Hi Annie-Your pics were fun to see. Thanks for sharing.

If you’re looking for support, you should find it at the WISH!

I am glad you asked the question what does W.I.S.H. represent. I was going to post that soon. I have been foraging around here trying to find out things. I hadn’t been able to find that one. Thanks to wovenwonder (Jody) for providing the answer.

Now…still looking for some other answers. Will post the questions when I give up searching.

Welcome to the WISH board, anniet! :wave: You'll find a lot of great people, here. I'm glad you asked what W.I.S.H. stands for, too. I've been wondering that for awhile, myself.

Pat

268 days and counting . . . again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter