What's the diff. between Straprunner & StraprunnerII?

TZMOM

DIS Veteran
justforfeet.com has straprunner on clearance at 19.99, but no II's. Is there any big difference between the 2?

Hi TZMOM! Sorry, I just noticed this question. Yes I do know the difference because I emailed Nike and this is what they said... The only difference is that the ll is slightly more waterproof. That's it, that's all they said. If the others are on sale or clearance I would buy them.:D

I just looked and justforfeet has the II for men also io clearance for 19.99. Is this a good sandal. I had teva's years ago, and loved them. How do they compare?

The blue/white Straprunners listed for sale under women's are the exact same pair I bought last year, and they are the Straprunner II's.

I just recently received the Straprunner's (the blue ones) I ordered from the men's section when they were on sale for $14.97. I ordered the men's size 7 which is about a women's size 8-8 1/2. They are very comfortable.

I wore my Straprunners last year in WDW and loved them!! Much more comfortable for longer periods of time than either pair of my Teva's. And the straps don't rub and cause irritated areas either. ( I have the Circuits, and the Pretty Rugged leathers.) They are very lightweight, and offer great support for being so lightweight. Now that I see the black Straprunners are on sale for $19.97, maybe I'll get another pair. (Have to be coordinated for WDW!!! :D)

Just like everybody's feet are different, sandals will fit differently on each foot, but for me, the Straprunners are a winner!!!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I just had to order another pair now that the black ones are on sale! :D This way I'll have another pair incase they discontinue them or I can't find them anywhere else! :)

I have a pair of Straprunners that I LOVE. I don't think I've ever had a pair of shoes that are soooo comfortable. I can wear them for my 5 ml walks & be totally comfortable. I plan to wear them to Disney in December & can't wait to finally not have blisters!!!

TZMOM,
When did you order yours? I ordered another pair 4/19 and still haven't received them. (Whenever I order anything it takes a slow boat from China to get here!) Just curious so I can guess when mine might come in!!!:rolleyes:

I had to send an email to them and remind them to ship them. They sent me an email telling me they had been shipped, so I waited and waited...finally after a week I sent an email and they told me they had trouble getting the package picked up by Fedex :rolleyes:

I'd send them an email and get them moving on it.

I just don't have much luck with Just for Feet! After ordering 10 days ago, and sending an email, I finally called them to find out that they cancelled my order again!!!

Not one to give up, I placed another order!:D Jeesh! These must be very popular sandals! :)
Either that or a very poorly run company!

Can anyone tell me how these sandals fit? Are they cut large or small? Wide or narrow? I know Nike athletic shoes usually run small, but I've never owned their sandals. I've been looking for them in our area so that I could try them on first but haven't found them anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

their running shoes. I normally wear an 11 in their women's running shoes & have even had to buy a men's shoe because sometimes even that feels too tight. With the Nike Straprunners that I have, I very comfortably fit into a 10 which is my normal size for shoes. They are great!!! Most comfortable sandles that I have ever owned!!! I wore them in & out of water last yr & they still look like new.

Good luck.

ps, I got mine at a Nike outlet last summer so if you have one in your area or could call & order by phone, I found them to be pretty cheap.

The Straprunners definitely run bigger than the athletic shoes! I normally wear a 7 1/2 or an 8 in women's, and I have a size 8 in the Straprunners. They fit comfortably, true to a size 8 if not even a little bit bigger. I would say that the width is cut average, not narrow.

BTW, justforfeet cancelled by order again! I think I'm going to have to try and find another pair elsewhere!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies. I usually wear about a 9 1/2 so I was iffy on which size to order. Considering some are having their orders cancelled, maybe I'll look elsewhere instead. I'd love a pair of these for my August vacation and also for running back and forth to the community pool.

Again, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter