What's the craziest thing you have read on the DIS?

:worship: Another big "thank you" for not letting me find myself in those earlier threads!

I remember one poster who had tips and suggestions for servers, though she had never been a server herself, and her advice was not very practical.

I remember .. any thread that Wall-E1 posted in or started :rotfl:

OH. The great New Year's Eve of 2010!!
I was there! I got most of my tags there but then I had them switched for other tags in the great tagging on the teen boards.

I never did see the thread about the DISer that had an affair with another DISer's DH. And it started at a DIS meet? Strange and sad.

I only made it to page 8 when my kids started yelling...so forgive me if this is a repeat, but did no one mention Flowerschild? The guy who took stuffed animals with him on vacation and photographed himself with characters and the stuffed animals, then came back with crazy trip reports, complete with tons of pictures....,because he was a "pretty little flower" you know!!!

Those reports were hilarious. And I don't care what anyone says, that guy was a mastermind!

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
Good Lord! I dont know most of these, but the one about the poop shower guy is enough to make me sick even without full details! YACK! I cant help but get a mental image of him ramming his heel into the poo filled drain hole.
Do you think he ever slipped and fell in his own drain hole? Ewwww.

I only made it to page 8 when my kids started yelling...so forgive me if this is a repeat, but did no one mention Flowerschild? The guy who took stuffed animals with him on vacation and photographed himself with characters and the stuffed animals, then came back with crazy trip reports, complete with tons of pictures....,because he was a "pretty little flower" you know!!!

Those reports were hilarious. And I don't care what anyone says, that guy was a mastermind!

Flowerschild did have an honorable mention on this thread. He was something else wasn't he?! Those pictures with the characters and his little animals were very...memorable. One of a kind.

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:
Good Lord! I dont know most of these, but the one about the poop shower guy is enough to make me sick even without full details! YACK! I cant help but get a mental image of him ramming his heel into the poo filled drain hole.
Do you think he ever slipped and fell in his own drain hole? Ewwww.

That thread lasted for such a short time. It was poofed in hours I think, but it was so outrageous it was hard to forget! I had never heard of anything like that!

I seem to remember a thread about a woman who wanted to bring a crock pot to Disney with her? Seems she wanted to cook something in it all day and have a meal ready for her when she got back from the parks.

For some reason, I also seem to remember candles in the rooms also being mentioned in that thread? :confused3 It was odd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter