What's the biggest group you've ever had at 'Ohana's?

Wazzo

DIS Veteran
Hello!

What is the largest group you can make reservations at most WDW restaurants?

What's the biggest group you've ever had at 'Ohana's?

Thanks! :thumbsup2

Last October we had 7, but our biggest group was 9 (7 adults, 2 little ones). There was a group of 40 (at one long table) next to us.

22 in June 2001 and 19 in March 2006 :cool1: :thumbsup2

Wazzo said:
I'm assuming they take good care of large groups??

We have had great service for two and great service for nine....that's why we keep going back! 'Ohana is really the most fun when you have a group.

Last Aug (2005) we had a party of 14 with one allergy kid. We had a great time , servers were amazing as well as the chef who came to talk to my nephew (8) about his allergies and what he could/couldn't eat and asked what he would like to eat!

We had a breakfast for 31 last October. We made the ADR through group dining and they wanted us to take either the first or last seating.

We had 13 a couple of years ago. They did NOT take very good care of us. Even though we had reservations, we still waited and hour and 45 min. for our tables to be ready. Needless to say, we were starving when we finally got in there. The wait staff was okay while we were there, not over the top, but acceptable. The whole waiting experience left me dissapointed, and although I know Ohana is a favorite of so many people, I'm in no hurry to go back. BTW, the best experience I had with a large party was at CRT for a party of 14.

About 20 people for my sister's rehearsal dinner. We were at a long table right in the center of the restaurant in front of the grills. I believe we had 2 servers for our group.

When you call to make your reservation, they will switch you over to Group Dining, and they can book for you.

We had a group of 16 during April vacation and we had the first seating for breakfast. We were right outside the door that the characters came out of! It was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter