What's the big push on sell outs?

msdis

DIS Veteran
Talked to my guide today, Saratoga Springs will start pre-sells this summer for 2004 opening. So for all those who thought there would be nothing left to sell in a few months, it looks like that's their game plan.

Interesting time table. Thank you for the information. Anyone else have a confirmation? News about a model? If it's close to the same floor layout and dimensions, it would seem easy to redecorate a current BWV model to show the new room decor. A dark decor like WLV compared to the lighter BCV decor may make a difference for some buyers.

I know the current price is $84 per point. I was just wondering if that will be the pre-sell price for SS or if it will be even higher.

That's interesting information. Since Beach Club is already 2/3's sold out, I wonder if they are anticipating a full sell-out of BCV by the time they start selling Saratoga? Hmmmm. :smooth:

Originally posted by zulaya
I know the current price is $84 per point. I was just wondering if that will be the pre-sell price for SS or if it will be even higher.
I'd anticipate a price increase before they start presales. Also, I seem to remember that the presell price for VWL was higher than the then current sales price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter