What's the big push on sell outs?

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by msdis, Feb 19, 2003.

1. msdis

msdis DIS Veteran

Talked to my guide today, Saratoga Springs will start pre-sells this summer for 2004 opening. So for all those who thought there would be nothing left to sell in a few months, it looks like that's their game plan.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. zulaya

zulaya <font color=006699>Certified Disney Addict & Kitch

Interesting. Did your guide mention how much they will start selling SS for?

4. poj7

poj7 Mouseketeer

Points are currently $84/point

5. msdis

msdis DIS Veteran

Zulaya-
    Sorry, she didn't say and I didn't ask

6. Desperado

Desperado DIS Veteran

Interesting time table. Thank you for the information. Anyone else have a confirmation? News about a model? If it's close to the same floor layout and dimensions, it would seem easy to redecorate a current BWV model to show the new room decor. A dark decor like WLV compared to the lighter BCV decor may make a difference for some buyers.

7. zulaya

zulaya <font color=006699>Certified Disney Addict & Kitch

I know the current price is $84 per point. I was just wondering if that will be the pre-sell price for SS or if it will be even higher.

8. Doug Wolfe

Doug Wolfe Beach Club Villas/DVC Owner Since 2002

That's interesting information. Since Beach Club is already 2/3's sold out, I wonder if they are anticipating a full sell-out of BCV by the time they start selling Saratoga? Hmmmm. :smooth:

9. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

I'd anticipate a price increase before they start presales. Also, I seem to remember that the presell price for VWL was higher than the then current sales price.