What's the Big Deal With Staying On Property Anyway? *Goodbyes* 12/17 p.114

Just passed right by me eh? :rolleyes:

I'll forgive ya this time :laughing:

J/J - lymi :hug:

I'm looking forward to seeing them too...hope it made the trip a lil' more special for your boys :goodvibes

You know I'd never intentionally pass by you! :hug:

It definitely made the trip even more special. And I was so amazed at how much we saw Stitch and Stitch related items on this trip!

Hey Carissa! :goodvibes followed the link you left on FB! :banana:
How did Goof get a piano in here? :sad2:

Yay - Carrie! :banana: I don't know - that Keith is pretty talented. But, do we have anyone who can play it? I know one song, but that'll start to get annoying after a while. :rotfl:

I'm here! I've also lived in Hampton Roads almost all of my life. We are staying off-property for our first extended-family Disney vacation. I am already (secretly) plotting a second vacation in 3 years, and I'd like to stay on-property for that one. I'm hoping my DH will have so much fun on our trip in October that he will be excited about going back! :lmao:

I'm here! I've also lived in Hampton Roads almost all of my life. We are staying off-property for our first extended-family Disney vacation. I am already (secretly) plotting a second vacation in 3 years, and I'd like to stay on-property for that one. I'm hoping my DH will have so much fun on our trip in October that he will be excited about going back! :lmao:

:welcome: My husband wasn't too excited about going to Disney at first, but he definitely enjoyed himself once we were there. I think he's about Disney-ed out now that we've gone three times in three years.

Hi,

I remember reading your last Trip Report so figured I would follow along with this one. We are staying at POR for the first time in June so I am looking forward to see what you thought about it.

Holy Crap!! Already on page 2 after just a few hours!!

I have to agree that 74 was a good year..........I turn 35 next month.

I'm here too. Well you have had almost 7 hours since your post this morning.

Just saying....

:rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear about it.

Wow - 2 pages already... :scared1: Popular girl! :goodvibes

I have to go back & read but just wanted to let you know I'm here!!

Guess what came in the mail today... :confused3

welcome back. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Hi,

I remember reading your last Trip Report so figured I would follow along with this one. We are staying at POR for the first time in June so I am looking forward to see what you thought about it.

Glad to have you join in on this one too! :goodvibes I will have LOTS of pictures of POR to share with you. :thumbsup2

Holy Crap!! Already on page 2 after just a few hours!!

I have to agree that 74 was a good year..........I turn 35 next month.

Everyone is younger than me!!! :headache:

I'm here too. Well you have had almost 7 hours since your post this morning.

Just saying....

:rotfl2:

Can't wait to hear about it.

:rotfl: I've spent a good portion of that time getting caught up on PTRs and TRs! I'm trying really hard to hold out until tomorrow for the first official installment. :rolleyes1

Wow - 2 pages already... :scared1: Popular girl! :goodvibes

I have to go back & read but just wanted to let you know I'm here!!

Guess what came in the mail today... :confused3

Yay!! You're the first one to mention getting theirs. :goodvibes

welcome back. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Thanks! :flower3:

Hi! Thanks for something new to read during my lunch hour:thumbsup2

This was our third trip to Disney World in three years. On our first trip, we stayed at Shades of Green. While technically ON property, it is not a Disney resort and didn't really have the Disney feeling (at least to me). Basically, there were no towel animals. But, the rooms were large and you couldn't beat the price.

A friend of mine just stayed here in February and absolutely loved it.

Connor - 4 - my shy one

IMG_2835.jpg

This made me luagh, becasue he looks anything but shy in this picture:goodvibes

Now, let's get this started...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Can't wait to read morepopcorn::

I'm joining in too! Although I was born in 73, I am soon to be a mother of three and will need all the insight I can get into this crazy life! Can't wait to hear all about your first trip on property!

Man, am I late for the party or what!!!! Even though I feel like an old lady with all you 35 or almost 35 year olds.

Ok, get the party started already! Wait, at my age I may need a nap first.

Hi! Thanks for something new to read during my lunch hour:thumbsup2

:welcome: Glad to be of service!

This made me luagh, becasue he looks anything but shy in this picture:goodvibes

I know - I thought the same thing after I posted it! :rotfl: He IS shy with strangers. ;)

I'm joining in too! Although I was born in 73, I am soon to be a mother of three and will need all the insight I can get into this crazy life! Can't wait to hear all about your first trip on property!

:welcome: I've seen you around! :goodvibes What are the ages of your children? I probably shouldn't tell you this, but having the third pushed me over the edge into insanity. :rolleyes1 I'm sure it had something to do with them all being only 2 years apart AND my youngest was not an easy baby or toddler. Things are much easier now. :thumbsup2

Man, am I late for the party or what!!!! Even though I feel like an old lady with all you 35 or almost 35 year olds.

Ok, get the party started already! Wait, at my age I may need a nap first.

:rotfl: Glad you're here Melissa. :hug:

Hello from Page 3!

Hello Heidi! You're getting so close to meeting that baby girl of yours! :yay:

Not much longer for your trip Lessa! I was talking to Chuck about you and your upcoming trip during the drive back home. ;)

I know! So excited, only a month and a bit to go! :banana:

Trying to talk him into a Disney cruise were you? ;)

Yay - Carrie! :banana: I don't know - that Keith is pretty talented. But, do we have anyone who can play it? I know one song, but that'll start to get annoying after a while. :rotfl:

No worries, I can play the piano. ;) Wouldn't want Keith's efforts to be wasted. :laughing:

Woohoo!! I can't wait to read!

Hey Summer! :goodvibes

sounds like this will be a great report:goodvibes

:welcome: I hope so!

:banana::banana: Yay, you started your TR!!! Sorry I am late, wow 3 pages already.

You're not late! Haven't really started yet. ;)

I know! So excited, only a month and a bit to go! :banana:

Trying to talk him into a Disney cruise were you? ;)

He'd be far more likely to agree to a cruise than going back to WDW anytime soon. I think he's Disney parked out. :sad2: But, a cruise - now there's an idea! :idea:

No worries, I can play the piano. ;) Wouldn't want Keith's efforts to be wasted. :laughing:

:cool1: I can read music somewhat, but my playing would be painfully slow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter