Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ktnryansmom, Feb 2, 2013.
I have to pick up a car at the rental location...
You have a few options but they all involve a lot of time:
1. Take DTD bus from POR & take Dolphin bus back
2. Take bus from POR to any park & take Dolphin bus back
3. Take bus to EPCOT ( must be prepared to use an admission ticket) from POR, walk thru park & exit through international gateway & either walk to Dolphin or take boat to Dolphin
4. Or best idea, just take cab & save yourself some time. Probably would only be $20.
So I'm thinking if I eat breakfast at Kona beforehand it might be easier from there to Dolphin?
Log in or Sign up to hide this advert.
You could also take the bus to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the Dolphin. No park admission needed.
1. Taxi- less than $20 and the quickest method.
2. Bus from resort to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the Swan/Dolphin boat dock.
It's hard to say in the morning because the buses from the parks do not run as frequent. But if you are eating at the Poly, I'd take the boat or monorail over to the MK and then take the bus over to the Dolphin.
There are car rental places in DTD area that pick you up, the POR is close to DTD, you might consider getting a rental from one of the hotels there.
My reservation is pretty set at the dolphin because the ones in dtd have a ton of extra fees I'm not willing to pay...
So, my morning plans are just to have breakfast and get the car so it sounds like I need to figure out a place to eat near the dolphin lol
Breakfast choices in EPCOT area: Cape May character breakfast at BC, Captains Grille at YC, Kouzinas at Boardwalk, Akershus character buffet @ EPCOT, not really sure what's at Swan/Dolphin. What else?
We've done breakfast @ Captains Grille & Akershus, loved them both.
Separate names with a comma.