What's the best time to go to WDW?

My family has been several times in early September and these have been our least crowded visits. It's hot and it's hurricane season but crowds are much lower than other times we've been. I've heard horror stories about the Christmas and Easter weeks but never experienced them personally.

Jennifer

The first time we took our family to WDW it was the week after Christmas up to the day after New Year's -- I won't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever (get the picture?) do it again. It was sooooooooooo crowded! However, the only really cool thing was the holiday atmosphere -- living in cold weather winter cities, it was nice to wear shorts.

Remember this is only my opinion -- others will be different.

Busiest times of the year:

-2 weeks around Christmas
-2 weeks around Easter
-Spring Break- mid February through Easter week
-mid June through mid August

Least busy times of the year:

-September, October, November (except Thanksgiving week) and the first two weeks of December
-January 2 through mid February

Some say there are no "slow" times at Disney anymore- there are always some people around. That "only ones in the park" feel is pretty much a thing of the past, but there are times that are MUCH less crowded than the peak times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter