What's the Best Thing You've Eaten at Disney?

Basically everything on the menu at Tutto Italia - everything is so fresh, and well prepared. Pretty much the entire menu at Hacienda de san Angel as well.

The tortilla soup at San Angel always makes me happy, too :-)

Shaoxing Steak & Shrimp at the Yak & Yeti restaurant, it's Skirt steak, tempura-battered shrimp, jasmine rice, stir-fried veggies, and chili plum dipping sauce. Something about the flavors on the steak for me, it was just amazing. And the waitress literally twisted my arm, to get it.... :worship: Soooo glad she did!

The DH says the Canyon Skillet at the Whispering Canyon Cafe - it's fresh baked cornbread, smoked pork ribs, pulled pork, oven-roasted chicken, brisket, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, beans, and corn on the cob... and it was delicious!

Let be be the first to say DOLE WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here here! Stopped and got it at the Dole Plantation almost everyday on a trip to Hawaii in 2010. I would live on it if I could! Might just be the first thing I eat on property when I am there in a week and a half!:woohoo:

Having worked at WDW, and in the DCP (means you spend all your free time at the parks), I definitely figured out some favorites. Number one is absolutely Dole Whip! I was addicted to the stuff. Had it all the time. I am a pineapple fan. I also love School Bread from Norway in Epcot. Baklava in Morocco is good, too. DHS favorite wsa the meatloaf at 50s Prime Time (and a cocktail in the lounge to go with it!). Not the biggest fan of DAK, but for the week I worked there, my favorite was probably everything at Tusker House. So yummy!

Love the Potato Wrapped Red Snapper at Flying Fish,the delicious Salmon at The Artist Point,the Surf & Turf at Narcoossees, the Seafood Curry at Yak & Yetis.It's a seafood thing, I guess:lovestruc

ok I have a really hard time picking so I have to make categories

Best breakfast- Macadamia Pancakes (well, the Big Kahuna)

Best Lunch/Dinner: ugh, If I had to choose one it'd be the meal at Hoop de Doo but man, Pollo a la Rajas at San Angel Inn was also a. ma. zing.

Best park snack- the almonds. but that popcorn makes my mouth water just thinking about it....oh oh and the Itzakadoozie (which I could only find at DHS the last time we were there, BUMMER)....

Best desert- (since the strawberry shortcake counts as part of the meal, ya know, just cause I say so...) it has to be the hot fudge sundae at Mrs. Pott's. SO INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS.

Zebra Domes...soooo yummy! I also really love the Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus at Boma. I could go for some right now! My other favorite is a Dole Whip Float.

Oh-- one more! I really like the scrambled eggs at Disney. I don't really eat scrambled eggs any other time in my life except in Disney World. I just think they are so good.

Dinner at Victoria and Albert's (yes, the entire meal,) Lecellier Mushroom Filet, and the standard Mickey Bar. I've had some great meals and snacks at WDW over the past 35 years, but the latter items top my list of favs.

Speaking of scrambled eggs, Chakalaka (spicy stewed tomatos at Boma and Mara) is now my favorite egg topping!

My favorite meal so far has been the Filet at Teppen Edo and the ginger chocolate cake for desert.

I'd also add (to the puffed french toast at Crystal Palace) the cinnamon raisin french toast at Boma :)

Ugh for me it's so hard let's see:
I love anything at Ohana
Cheddar soup at le celliar (i think i spelled that wrong:confused3)
Anything sweet on main street
anything sweet at a sitdown meal
spicy kazan rolls(sushi) at california grill
DOLE WHIP:hyper::hyper::hyper:

those are just my favorites. i really don't care whether i'm eating celery stalks or a McD's hamburger (which i'm NOT a fan of:sick:) as long as i'm at "home":love:

Let's see...
Smoky Portabello Soup at Artist Point
Dole Whip Float
Zebra Domes
Macadamia Nut Pancakes from Kona

I have a lot of favorites, but the one thing that made me truly rave was a seasonal salad I had at the Yachtsman Steakhouse in the winter of 2010. It had mixed baby greens, prosciutto, pears, vanilla-balsamic vinaigrette and Parmigiano-Reggiano. I really should have asked them for the recipe for that vinaigrette. We've tried a few different methods for recreating it at home but we must be missing some crucial bit of Disney magic (or perhaps copious amounts of sugar) because it never tastes quite the same.

My favorite food item I have had at any Disney park is the Monte Cristo sandwich at Disneyland. My absolute favorite sandwich anywhere. Ham, Turkey, Cheese, all deep fried in batter, served with jam. I found it at Cheddars Restaurant, but it isn't quite as good.

I've had a lot of things I like and a lot of things that top other people's lists of favorites, but there is only one thing I've eaten in all of my trips to WDW that I want time and time again...the pecan sticky buns at 1900 Park Fare breakfast! Sure, the sushi at Cali Grill was great, a Dole whip is great, and so on and so forth, but this darn sticky bun is DIVINE!!! :thumbsup2

My DH LOVED the pork three ways a CRT. I though everything I had there was great. We also loved the buffet at the Play and Dine in HS. The atmosphere was crazy with all the kids jumping around...but the breakfast food was delish. I also loved the Jamba Juice @ TH...although no one else in my family liked it too much:confused3. Pretty much everything we had there was great...no complaints. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter