Whats the best plan

smithgang5

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to universal and island of adventure we only have the one day Christmas Eve .. I bought unlimited express hopper .. We want to see potter and all the big rides .. What's the best plan to make this happen .. We're staying at disney hotel .. Thanks

My family and I are going to universal and island of adventure we only have the one day Christmas Eve .. I bought unlimited express hopper .. We want to see potter and all the big rides .. What's the best plan to make this happen .. We're staying at disney hotel .. Thanks

There's a Universal sub-board that might be more helpful:

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30

Last time I checked, hitting the Harry Potter area first and early would be your best bet, since express passes won't make a big difference there (assuming you want to do the non-ride stuff). For what it's worth, the Express pass is supposed to be pretty effective, or at least more effective than FastPass, or that's what I've heard anyhow. I know their Christmas Day crowds are much smaller than those at the MK, but dunno if that's true Christmas Eve day.

Good luck! :)

We spent the day at Universal/IOA on dec 27th a few years ago. The crowds were only heavy at Harry Potter...we were there at rope drop and were able to ride the rides and look around the shops before noon. We were able to do all the rides at the other 2 parks without much of a wait. we bought the express pass and found it to be worth it. Our only complaint was the weather...it was freezing. None of the rides that involved water were running due to the cold. We are from Canada and are use to to the cold winter weather but to have it in Orlando was shocking :eek:. Even we were looking to buy mittens. Here's hoping for warmer weather for your trip.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter