What's the best Disney recipe you've made???

doclegler

DIS Veteran
I would love to try a few of the WDW recipes in the index, but I don't know where to start! I have tried the 'Ohana Bread pudding a few times and am IN LOVE with it. What else is good? I'm looking for some new treats and meals to share with my family.
Thanks!

Our favorites include:
Wilderness Lodge Strawberry Banana Bread
Wilderness Lodge French Toast (blueberry - similar to Tonga Toast)
Boma Flank Steak Marinade (used on any steak)
Boma's Durban Spiced Roast Chicken Salad
Boma's Cured Pork Loin with Coconut Curry Sauce
Boma's Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi (any somewhat thick fish like cod, haddock - not tilapia)
Boma's Peanut Butter Rice
Nine Dragons' Kang Boa Chicken

We got the recipe for the Lemon bars and the Chocolate peanut butter marshmallow squares we had at our Epcot dessert party and now we can't stop making them!

There are so many great Disney dishes I've made over the years but the Roasted Butternut Curry Soup I made for this years Xmas dinner was truly outstanding. It had unanimous raves from all 14 people present. I posted the recipe on the DISNEY Recipe Exchange.

Lozart, have you added the 2 Epcot recipes to the Exchange? Would be cool if you could do that as my feeling is that we mainly get people asking for recipes on that thread and very few actually sharing the recipes they get at the Theme Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter