What's the 1 thing you have to eat every time you go to WDW?

Top of the list is either Grey Goose or Grand Marnier slushie, Dole Whip, and a meal at the Wave. I have never been disappointed in any meal I've eaten there. Always delicious.

carrot cake cookie! I would get at the Writers Stop in HS. Heard it might have changed names though, (the location), so will have to check for my Aug trip :)

Boma dinner. Zebra domes!!! And a new tradition ( how we made it this long we will never know) a candy covered caramel apple.

Funnel cake and milk from Sleepy Hollow! We have such great memories of our girls getting powdered sugar everywhere no matter how hard we tried to eat them neatly. My DDs are 20 and 15 now and the first thing they said when started planning our most recent trip was "we're doing funnel cakes for breakfast on our first day in MK, right?!?"

A sandwich or 2 from Earl of Sandwich
mickey waffles at least one morning
And my fiance has to have at least one dole whip.

• Lost on Safari (alcoholic beverage), Dawa Bar, Animal Kingdom
  • Dole Whip, Magic Kingdom
  • Strawberry macaroon ice cream sandwich, France Pavilion, Epcot
  • Mickey Pretzel
  • Mickey Waffle
  • Beignets, Port Orleans French Quarter

In my haste to mention the pizza at Via Napoli I forgot about the bread service at Sanaa (with ALL the sauces/condiments)--our whole family loves it! We obviously like our carbs when we're at WDW :D

A nutella waffle with fresh fruit in the MK, Rice Kreme from Norway, Napoleon from France and chips and guacamole from the Mexico counter service.

Chocolate milk shakes from Ghiradelli's. On the last 2 vacations (14 days total) I was able to work 5 milk shakes into the schedule :-)

Fish and chips from UK pavilion in Epcot.

-Minnie Mouse caramel apples (they're healthy, right?)
-Mai Tai from Trader Sam's
-Mickey waffles
-'Ohana dinner
-apple strudel from Germany

Yum! Thanks for all the great ideas!

Our family always has to have CP for lunch, it was the first ADR we ever made in 1997, in the past we have eaten there on multiple occassions different times of day, but always lunch

Cashew baklava and decaf coffee in Morocco in time to watch Illuminations. It's the perfect ending to a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter