What's that grey place by #2632?

KelNottAt

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just found out we'll be in cabin 2632 on our June cruise to Mexico. When I look at the deck plan, this room is aft and starboard. (http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/disneycruiseline/ratesanddates/ships/deckindex?id=Deck2)

But what's that grey area next to us? I know it must be a crew space because they're indicated by grey. But does anyone know exactly what it is? Laundry? Stairwell? Anyone?

Please give me any info you have.

Thanks.
Kelley

I don't know what it is, but I would guess that it's not an elevator, since it is below the dining area in Parrot Cay. If I had to guess, I'd say it was a crew stairwell to get below. I've got a picture of the starboard side of the ship and don't see a hatch on the hull in that location.

That is the sewage treatment area! Don't worry, it only stinks in that area during the day time!! :earseek:

Ok, ok, I'm sorry, actually, I have no idea. Hopefully its somthing nice for though!:sunny:

The brig where they put all the drunks and rowdies.:p :p

Okay I have no idea either.

Steve

Could be storage

Brett

"Waiting to live the dream again"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

We're on the other side of the grey box for our July Mexico cruise (Adjoining cabins 2638,2640) and I have asked the same question before and got no answer... I'm not too worried about it as we are cruising with our 4 kids so most of the noise in the area will be coming from inside our cabins, not outside!!:hyper: Hopefully someone can enlighten us!! Amy:sunny:

We are on the Nov. 13 cruise, I can take a look if you would like me too....:wave2: It would be a wonderful adventure...ala Nancy Drew!!:earseek:

coriedorie - That would be great. Don't worry if you forget to do it, though. Have a great trip!

Thanks
Kelley

HI THERE~

JUST GOT OFF THE SHIP ON SUNDAY. I WAS A FEW DOORS AWAY FROM YOURS.

IT WAS STORAGE, IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, OUR SUITCASES WERE STORED THERE ON THE FIRST DAY, & THE NIGHT BEFORE.
I ALWAYS SAW THE CLEANING CARTS IN THERE, ALONG WITH ONE OF THE STAFF.

LOL "NO" THE AREA DIDN'T SMELL, & I THOUGHT IT WAS A "GREAT LOCATION". IT WAS GREAT TO GET ON & OFF THE SHIP. WE WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE LOCATION. WE ARE HOPING TO BE IN THE AREA AGAIN WITH OUR NEXT CRUISE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

PURTYPAT1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter