What's something you learned today?

Look before you leap.

To be exact, don't put your hand in a bucket of sharp tools to grab a glove, before checking to see what was in your path first (Cut my thumb on a saw when grabbing a glove in the bottom of a bucket)

I learned that, contrary to popular belief, I don't have crappy taste in music.

I learned to let some things go. Especially if there's a party tomorrow for your friend who's visiting for 2 days from North Carolina who you haven't seen in like a year, and you were going to miss it because you were mad at somebody. But that's just me. hahahaha ;)

I learnt 3 morals yesterday. I've already posted one, but i'll post all 3 anyway:

Look before you leap - I was looking for another glove to use when pulling stinging nettles, so I looked in a bucket and found one. I went to grab it, but didn't think of the saw in my pathway until I cut my thumb (albeit not bad)

Think before you speak - Could be the same as above, but oh well. I found a Rocket toy in the garden we were clearing, so I said to the kid next to me, who's garden we were cleaning "It's Rocket! Flying through the sky, Little Einsteins?" then he said to me "that's not ours", so I didn't know what to say other then "Yes it is." then he said to me "no, that's the baby's. He died last year". After, I said "Oh... Uhm... Ok..."...

Don't judge a book by it's cover - When I first saw the family we were helping, I thought it was a mother, father, and 2 daughters. Found out about an hour into helping that it was a mother, 2 sons and a daughter... I'm guessing the dad was at work, but still...

What I learnt today - Weeds are hard to clear, especially if their roots can go as far as 3ft into the ground o_O

Think before you speak-I commented on someone's status on facebook that was talking about getting a ticket because of seatbelts and I said "That's really stupid!" and I didn't see that the comment before that was a friend of his telling a story about how they had argued with him before about safe driving. And then he commented under me "What's stupid???" as if he thought I was talking about what his friend said :/ ... I said that I was talking about his ticket...

I learned that I will never EVER enjoy what I do at work, but that I have to do my best because I need the money to help support myself.
I learned that it would do me some good to have a boyfriend...

I learned not to leave your cell phone in the car over night. Because when you get it at 1:00 pm and its raining, 1rst you'll have a million texts, and 2nd your phone and clothes will get soaked in water. :sad2:

i learned that people actually do sometimes cry over presents, its not just in movies.

its my sister's 21st today and she got a pair of pointe shoes worn and signed by one of the dancers in the australian ballet. she cried.

i learned everything happens for a reason.

when one door closes another door opens.

not all friendships last forever.

people change.

every action we make has a consequence.

not just what il earned today, but this entire month

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter