Whats something you can't miss when you go to WDW

Fantasmic!, Soarin', and Raglan Road are some of my personal favorites, but I could really go on and on....

Zenmeister...where do you get the RnRC posters from? The shop at the end of the ride??? My teenager would love one of these!!! Well actually, he isn't a teen yet, but he will be when we go to DHS to celebrate his 13th birthday!! LOL

Ohana's. Hands down. Absolute must!

If its your first trip in a while as an adult, be a kid, and wear some ears or a tiara! 12 is the average age of everybody who traverses the tunnel at MK...in spirit! :lovestruc

Here's my list of must dos.

MK: SM, HM, PoTC. magic photo in from of the castle.
EP: spaceship earth, soarin, the land, all of the WS
AK: EE, dinosaur. I buy a skirt at Yak and Yeti shop.
HS: RRC, TOT, Sci Fi dine in.

We find ourselves a Epcot every day...it's a tradition.
We also sit on a bench at one park until everyone leaves at night and soak up the atmosphere...and people watch. :laughing:

If I stay at POR, I eat the pasta QS at least 2X. Yum! And i ask the guy with the carriage rides if I can smell his horse...because it reminds me of the ranch and my own horse at home! :rotfl:

I have been to Disney world numerous times and am heading back in just 12 short...who am i kidding...12 LONG days. I know there is stuff that we have to do everytime we go down there, places we have to eat, and shows we have to see. This year i would like to try something different! so please tell me whats on your "have to do" list!

Cant wait to hear!!!popcorn::

Everything about WDW is unique and tempting. It is really hard to skip any of the attractions and also it is not possible to cover all your favorites unless you are on a long trip. Well I will wait for what new FantassyLand has to offer this time??

I have become so obsessed with Finding Nemo, the Musical that we must see it at least twice each visit! And, for some reason, it will still bring tears to my eyes!

As for food, we always make time to eat at Ohana.... our favorite!

Rides.... of course all the usual ones like SM, HM, ToT, RnR, but one that most people choose to skip that we do each visit is the People Mover (not the name now) at MK :)..... so relaxing on a hot day!

Soaring, American Adventure, Beer from Rose & Crown, Boat ride in Mexico followed by dinner at San Angel Inn, Turtle Talk with Crush, Journey into the Imagination (although older one was way better) and walking the Worldshowcase ever night :-)

Downtown Disney

For me, it's Fantasmic. I think it's the best nighttime anything at WDW, and I get chills watching!

We like to get a ice cream cone from the Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street and eat it while we wait for the Electrical Light Parade to start. :p

I have to say, it's threads like these that really make you wish you were there, don't they! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Dan

I have to say, it's threads like these that really make you wish you were there, don't they! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Dan[/QUOTE
Definitely...I'm sitting in a 90 degree semi cab waiting on my air brakes to fill... The mists from the PoTC would feel GREAT right about now!

The only thing we must do each time is see Illuminations. I have completely rearranged ADRs and touring plans on the fly in order to not miss our favorite fireworks show.

Somewhat off topic: While standing in a very long line at customs to get back into the country this past fall, we were treated over and over again to a rather lame "Welcome to America" video. For some reason, though the video was cheesy, I felt it made me unaccountably happy. Then I found myself bopping to the background music, thinking, "Where have I heard this before?" Then I figured it out, it was the same music they play during Illuminations when they light up the different countries. Awesome!

Fantasmic, Haunted Mansion, margaritas in Mexico, Maelstrom, filling autograph books (my favorite thing to do)

I buy a lot of 25 pins off of ebay, and usually they're ones I don't want so I like to make sure I trade all 25 for ones I do want, a random but personally fun thing to do!

Next trip my goal is to try these frozen coffee drinks everyone is talking about at the Anandapur Tea Company! I can see those becoming a regular thing :)

Besides rides, I can add pick a pearl and doing the animation drawings at least once at HS. We also like to trade pins and try to amass sets (we never succeed in full sets but its fun to try), then they each purchase at least one new one at end of trip. If there's a special one (LE MNSSHP or F&G) avail., even better!

So many cool things, wish i could think of more!

on a broad scale, we must do MK every trip
on a small scale, we must have the popcorn in the parks

I agree with some others, reading through everyone's posts has made me smile, and wish I was there. 178 days to go!

For me, a couple breakfast items come to mind. The cheese danish at the COntemporary is the best anywhere. It's large, and the swirl it with cinnamon, so it's almost a cross between a danish and cinnimon bun. Love to grab one and bring it up to my balcony! Another is the Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe. So bad for you, but it's a once or twice a year treat :)

For rides, I always have to stay on the TTA for 2 full trips around without getting off. Love that ride, so relaxing. And it's awesome not having to get off the ride when it's not busy :)

the toilet, i mean at home its fine you just have to clean it up yourself but in public its pretty rude

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter