what's one thing you wish you could change about yourself ?

what's one thing you wish you could change about yourself. for me I wish I did not get married at 20 and have a baby at 21. yes I love my husband and my daughter, but I feel like I did not get to enjoy my last year of college.

The payoff is being an empty nester in your early 40's while all your peers are still soccer moms ;)

As for me, I wish I wasn't so predisposed to sloth & procrastination.

I agree we are both still young. I wanted to backpack through Europe after college graduation. I just hope I am able to do it someday
Bring your kids with you! Seriously---I had my kids at 23 and 25 and we still traveled to the small extent we could when they were younger and now we can afford more and we all go all the time. There are lots of great hostels in Europe with family rooms and you have summers off since you are a teacher. If you lan it well you can do a very budget trip, and do it well with the kids(airfare will be the killer----save, save, save).

I wish I didn't cry so easily.....so irritating to be mad at someone, like at a store, and start crying. You just don't come across as powerful :(
More willpower also. I need to stop eating chips and sweets!

I agree we are both still young. I wanted to backpack through Europe after college graduation. I just hope I am able to do it someday

It's overrated lol. You will enjoy Europe far more when you can actually stay in nice places and do it with a little class lol. But maybe that was just me.

Personality wise I'd say I wish I were more outgoing. I'm a major introvert.
Body wise I wish it was easier for me to lose weight around the middle no matter how much I work out my mid section is the last place it come off

Anyway, my answer is that I wish I had the will power to exercise regularly, and to stop drinking coca cola

The main thing I SHOULD change is losing my big butt. Can't say could, because I easily could with just a little effort

One thing I wish I could change is not crying when I'm extremely angry.

I'm Judgey McJudgerson but I justify it by saying I'm intuitive and have discernment when it comes to character. Lol

The main thing I SHOULD change is losing my big butt. Can't say could, because I easily could with just a little effort

One thing I wish I could change is not crying when I'm extremely angry.
I can't stand to cry when angry! I've learned to control it so well with deep breathing and focusing on blinking my eyes. My friend told me about it and it absolutely helps.

I wish I had the good health I enjoyed into my 50s. My 60s have been downhill, and unfortunately, nothing can be done about it. But I guess I should add that fortunately the progression has been uncommonly slow.

Queen Colleen

I wish I was better at finding someone who I didn't have to constantly cough up money for everything. It would be so nice to find someone who had a JOB and or who could pick up the tab every once and a while - especially if they ask ME out on the FIRST DATE!!!! And no guys Panera doesn't count and neither does Starbucks. Geesh!

I wish I could get a handle on my weight. I really need more "won't" power.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter