What's one restaurant/shop you HAVE to visit every time you go to Downtown Disney?

We always hit DTD the day before we head home. We pick up an ornament or two from the Christmas Shop. We usually go to the store that sells kitchen stuff and buy a few new items. My wife and daughter go crazy in World of Disney. My favorite restaurant in DTD is Bongos, if we are having dinner that's where we go. If we have any snacks left in our dining plan we go to Goofys candy store to pick up a few items for our ride home.

Ragland Road or Cookes of Dublin (my husband loves being able to get Gluten free fish and chips)

World of Disney and Lego

Earl of Sandwich, and always on our arrival date for dinner. Glad to see we aren't the only ones that love that place :)

Also, there is a little kiosk by the water that sells delicious margaritas!

We always go wash our hands at the Basin!!! DH and the kiddos always get a milkshake from Ghirardelli! I like going into the pin store and Fun Finds as well. I also enjoy TrenD.

LOVE Earl of Sandwich great quality/quantity for the prices DH and I will go there anytime we can make an excuse to be in the area without going to a park at all :thumbsup2

Non-food : World of Disney

Raglan Road! Such a fun place and its very family friendly. My girls, 3 and 5 at the time, had a BLAST learning to dance. We just booked a trip for November and RR is def on our list of places to eat.

Rainforest Cafe (somehow I get sucked in EVERY time...). Sometimes we'll just get a table at the Lava Lounge & watch the boats.

World of Disney.

Basin & Ghiradelli are must-dos.
We do love Bongos.
This time I want to add the Lego store since DS is getting in to lego creations now.

I like to go into the Christmas store! I walk through Basin but I've never bought anything.

We've always eaten at Wolfgang, but are hoping to try Earl's this time!

We like to dine at Paradiso 37 and Raglan Road. I always take time to stop at Trend-D. They have a nice selection of unique Disney clothes and accessories.

Yet another vote for Earl of Sandwich!! It's been 2 years since we've been there and the kids still rave about it! :cheer2:

We love T Rex. Tried earl of sandwich and thought it was just ok. My bread was toasted so much that parts of it just crumpled apart while I was trying to eat it. I hate that.

Contrary to popular replies, for DG and I it has to be hanging outside of the cigar bar with a brew while a band is playing next door.

Definitely one of my favorite things to do after a long day at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter