• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's one restaurant/shop you HAVE to visit every time you go to Downtown Disney?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
I feel like there's a lot to do at Downtown Disney and only so much time to do it. Last time my family and I went, we went to DTD once, saw a bunch of things we wanted to do and didn't have the opportunity to come back and do them. What's one shop/restaurant you feel is a must-do every time you go to DTD? For me, it's a toss-up between Basin and Goofy's Candy Co. but I want to see what you guys think. We may only go back to DTD once again this year and if we do, I want some tips on what I should be seeing in what little time we have :)

Hands down, Earl of Sandwich!!! Love the sandwiches and salads...DH loves the potato salad and brownes, too! Oh and World of Disney....final souvenir stop.

I would love to see the answers to this question. I know that I plan on going to Basin again. However, I would love to know where other people consider as must do spots.

For food: Earl of Sandwich and Goofy's Candy Co.
For shopping: World of Disney

Always have to stop at world of disney of course lol. This time around though we are very excited to try trex! And then of course build a Dino is a must lol

World of Disney and Goofy's Candy Co.

Several years ago they used to have 'Disney's Home Store' really was sad to see that one go - bought several things there.

Food: Cooke's of Dublin. Every time, I tell myself I'm going to try something and always end up there. They have Fanta ginger ale :drinking1

Shopping: I don't have a particular place, I stop in every store.

Store - World of Disney, Christmas Shoppe, Lego
Food - Ghirardelli

I think I need to try Earl of Sandwich. In all my years of going, I haven't tried this place. Do they have a good kids menu?

Wolfgang Puck Express. Excellent food (love their pizzas and creme brûlée).

Ghiradelli, for sure. Eating ice cream and people watching is a tradition for me. Then there's World of Disney and the Lego Store.

The store with all the Disney Christmas decorations. We have an entire tree dedicated to the decorations we've bought on vacation there. Every time we go each kid and adult gets to pick one new one. Then we choose one as a family...it's become quite a tradition with us and we always enjoy pulling out the decorations each year and trying to remember who picked what and how many years ago it was.

Earl of Sandwhich is always good and of course the big Disney store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter