• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Whats on YOUR xmas list?

carolfoy

<font color=cc6633>One has Ones hat and One's orf.
Not for the kids but for you?

me?
A new Gucci watch
some nice jewellery (have none left after too many years of chucking it back at those who have given it to me!)
A nice new winter coat
New boots
oh, and a surprise last minute upgrade to AKL concierge

I'm the easiest person in the world to buy for, I always want a WDW calendar (for the kitchen), a Harry Potter calendar for my room, and when we were in WDW, hubby bought me loads of bit and pieces. I love Mickey Mouse jewellry, not expensive stuff mind you, just the $10 - $15 stuff and hubby has a bag full of it in his wardrobe - and believe it or not, I never go looking to see what's in it, I love the surprise. I did see him buy something that might be breakable as it was in polystyrene and boxed - so I am intrigued about that :rotfl:

17.gif

I haven't really thought about it - there's nothing I really want. I often get something with diamonds but I don't think I need any more jewellery - except maybe perhaps a dress watch. Oooh, you've made me think now - I shall be thinking of presents all evening.

I do like lots of massages, pedicures etc so a few of those would be nice.

Gill

With our Christmas trip to WDW I haven't given mine or my DW's Christmas pressie a thought!

To be honest, just being in WDW over Christmas with my DW:lovestruc is enough of a Christmas pressie for me :)
Although we have a trip to the Florida Mall planned a few days before Christmas, so I guess we will buy each other a little something for our Christmas stockings :)

I always like perfume, books, dvds etc, havent really thought anything else yet tho. My mum is buying us a new three piece suite tomorrow which is going to be our Christmas pressie. A gym membership from dh might be a good idea! :rotfl:

I have to give Gavin a list or I would run the risk of getting a last minute box of Milk Tray in a carrier bag!

A couple of CD's, Brit's Guide 2006, Buffys DVD's (I have all the video's so it's time to upgrade!) Perfume, PJ's, Underwear (Practical not lacey!!)

I do give him a BIIIIIIIGGGG list and tell hime to pick some at random but I generally get the lot :teeth:

:flower:

Jodie

nothing !!

most of our family only buy for the children and not the adults and me and dh never buy for each other either !

maybe a bottle of baileys ( i like an odd glass of bailey's occasionally)

I would really like another wdcc statue (seen as the chris is reading over my shoulder the hint may get taken up on)

I'd like a new watch, a nice new handbag and some dvds.

I'm dead easy to buy for ~ tell everyone exactly what I want :rotfl:

I asked for that five years ago, he turned up in time for christmas that year bless him lol 6ft 3 to boot lol (hey a bit of crawling may get me a ring next year lol)

I would like some new boots, Pjs, Books, Clothes (DH has good taste when choosing clothes for me :teeth: ) Maybe a new watch. I have been asking for a disney snowglobe to start off my collection for ages now..... Still won't get one :guilty:

I never have a Xmas list - my family refuse on principle to buy anything someone has asked for!!!

I would be glad to get the Desperate Housewives DVD for Xmas but doubt it will be as much as that as we are saving very hard to pay for our cruise next year :goodvibes

Tim - what a lovely thing to say. I quite agree :) :) Though sadly I won't be in Florida this Xmas ;)

Myself and hubby have a limit of £20 each to buy presents for each other
:rotfl: how else can we keep going to disney :rotfl:

It is the throught that counts not the gift :love2:

Oh actually I could join in Florida suns wish for a nice hunk! maybe not 6ft 3 tho as I'm only 5ft 2 so don't really want the neck ache!
In fact any nice man would do, as long as he's at least 2 inches taller than me and shares a love of Disney

We are usually in Orlando for Christmasso we buy something out there for each other.

Nic nearly always buys me jewellery, undies (always gets nice ones from Victorias Secrets) and as I'm a lover of swatches he'll get me a couple of those.

I buy him what ever he fancies, usually Raybans, shirts DVDs.

I rally don't mind what I get but a safe bet with me is handbags/shoes/watches/purses.

I'm quite straightforward really - the latest Miss Dior perfume would be fab and I always lurve a new handbag. As we're off to Disneyland just after Christmas, I'm more than happy to wait until then to be showered with gifts! ;)

Sarah, I'll swap you my husband for loads of money if you want! ;)

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter