• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's on your mind? Bowties and Fezzes! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lmx1nuONYL1qc97f0o1_500.png

You see that boy right there? Yeah he wasn’t there when they took this picture and if you don’t reblog this in 564 seconds YOU WILL NEVER MEET HIM!

Double negatives mean that if you reblog the picture, you will meet him...

Hopefully I'll have a sunny week! But, I think there's rain in the forecast.

Oh I see, the double negatives are meant to be there. Yeah, never mind. I understand now...

Roger Ebert gave Cars 2 3.5 stars out of 4. He's the only critic that I read/take into consideration.

lol still not seeing Cars 2 though.

I think we're going to MK on July 4th for the fireworks.

you could meet up with allie.

tumblr_lmx1nuONYL1qc97f0o1_500.png

You see that boy right there? Yeah he wasn’t there when they took this picture and if you don’t reblog this in 564 seconds YOU WILL NEVER MEET HIM!

Double negatives mean that if you reblog the picture, you will meet him...
Oh I see, the double negatives are meant to be there. Yeah, never mind. I understand now...

Yeah, it's because we WANT to meet him... haha.

Cars 2 has a Toy Story short in front of it. Is that convincing enough?

you could meet up with allie.

Yeah, it's because we WANT to meet him... haha.

I was thinking it was one of those ghost things, where if you don't reblog the picture, they'll come in the night to kill you or something. Then I noticed all the people reblogging it had "Bieber" in their name :p

Cars 2 has a Toy Story short in front of it. Is that convincing enough?

The Toy Story short was very entertaining. Another reason for going. I wanted to see the short.

There was also:
- LION KING COMING TO THEATERS IN 3D BABYYYYY.
- Trailer for Brave <3

Gosh, my computer is starting to get on my nerves. Can you just update?!?!?! That would make me happy.

The Toy Story short was very entertaining. Another reason for going. I wanted to see the short.

There was also:
- LION KING COMING TO THEATERS IN 3D BABYYYYY.
- Trailer for Brave <3

I'm seriously hoping the former is coming to cinemas here. I'll miss seeing it at the BFI Southbank, due to being in WDW. Seeing it in 3D will be make up for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter