What's on National's Emerald Aisle > 2015!

first time I'm going to use the aisle option...
Is there any other post where I can find more information about this?

In the first entry is the 2014 thread link.
You can still read that.
All of these threads are linked togther in the firdt and second

Wow -- this thread isn't near as active as it used to be.

Is there a cheaper/more popular company now?

I've always had good luck with EA service. Even got a convertible once. Going again in June & will report back then. Maybe this thread will pick up soon

We all love the EA aisle service, but the prices National charges now scare most of us to other companies. I fear this may be my last year as an executive member. We have 4 trips planned for this year, so hoping to get my 40 days. Obviously most of the other companies are offering more affordable rates.

Last edited:
Things are slow here on this thread. Rates still high on national. I got a decent rate for my late April trip....not the lowest. But would keep it to keep my exec status. Time will tell.

I got a new, red Ford Escape in February.

I was loyal to National but I agree -- rates have been WAY higher than usual. I am moving on to other car companies! I'm just trying to figure out which ones (if any) allow you to walk right out and avoid any lines/kiosks/etc. and choose a car.

On March 11, morning, A side Emerald Aisle at MCO, there were: several Equinox, Passats, Altimas, and Chrysler 300s. Also 4 non descript mini vans, a Ford Fusion, and a Jeep Cherokee. (We took the Jeep).

Thanks for the update. I've been using my code from work > so that is still pretty reasonable.
Miss the old days when, national was the "official" rental car of wdw. :charac2:

:dumbo: :dumbo: :dumbo: :simba::simba: :dumbo: :dumbo: :dumbo:

On March 11, morning, A side Emerald Aisle at MCO, there were: several Equinox, Passats, Altimas, and Chrysler 300s. Also 4 non descript mini vans, a Ford Fusion, and a Jeep Cherokee. (We took the Jeep).

As a possible soon-to-be Emerald Aisle-er, what does "A side" mean?

As a possible soon-to-be Emerald Aisle-er, what does "A side" mean?

MCO has two "sides" depending on your airline your luggage either comes out at "A" or "B" The rental car companies are located one level down on the same "side" So it just refers to the location of your aisle.

Picked up Friday April 17 about 9 pm. Side B. It felt like a Dukes of Hazzard convention on the Executive Aisle. Probably 3/4 of the aisle was Chargers. There were also a few trucks. I took a Chrysler 200 that was a piece of junk. The regular Aisle was nothing special. One small SUV. Everything else was basic cars

Back to Emerald Aisle on April 18. Returned piece of junke and found a Toyota Avalon on executive. Grabbed it and didn't spend much time on review, but there were no SUVs or Minivans on either aisle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter