What's New?

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Hi,

We haven't been to DLP for about 4 years but are planning to go for a week next year staying at Davy Crockett Ranch. I know Crush's Coaster and the Cars ride are 2 attractions we won't have seen before but is there anything else, including shows?

Thanks

Tower of Terror is also new in the studios

There are lots of new shows

The Lion King Show has finished and so has Tarzan. There is a show in place of Tarzan - Goofys Summer camp which I assume is just there for summer
There is also Stitchs dance party in discoveryland and Mickeys Magic Party in front of the castle

In the studios there is Stitch Live, Playhouse Disney and Stars and their Cars parade

It's 4 years since we've been too, and are just back.

The Studios looks very different, and we loved the time we spent there. Toon town is new, with photo opportunities with Monsters Inc theming. There is also quite a lot to do with Cars movie.

The Playhouse Disney show is great for little ones, and we really enjoyed the parade there too.

In the main park Woody's Roundup in Frontierland was new for us. The stage in front of the castle is new too, showing Mickey's Magical Party. I think there just used to be flowers there?

Buzz ride is new in Discoveryland, and we hadn't, seen the Mary Poppins show on the bandstand in front of Main St Station. Minnies Toon Train was also new and the parade is different to the last one we had seen.

I think you'll like the parade in the main park too, Joanne. It would have been The Wonderful World of Disney last time you went but now it's Once Upon A Dream parade and its really, really lovely ~ it's my favourite Disney daytime parade and the music is just as moving as Dancin' a catchy Rythm was. :love:

Depending when you go next year, playhouse disney live, mickeys party time, music with stitch etc may not be on, think this is only until april 2010?

Playhouse Disney live will still be on its a permanent attraction:goodvibes I suspect that although Mickeys Magical Party and Stitch are this year they may go on a bit like the 15 year celebration did. It just went on and on and on and on...................

Playhouse Disney live will still be on its a permanent attraction:goodvibes I suspect that although Mickeys Magical Party and Stitch are this year they may go on a bit like the 15 year celebration did. It just went on and on and on and on...................

Thats how I feel about those 2 shows anyhow ..

They both just went on and on and on and on ........................

Thats how I feel about those 2 shows anyhow ..

They both just went on and on and on and on ........................

:lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Ditto - we got fed up after a few minutes and took the opportunity to go on BTM while everyone was distracted:rolleyes1

they may not go on and on if most guests dont like it?

15th celebration could go on and on though I loved it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter