• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's new for DD (4 yrs old) since Summer 06?

wahoolio

Earning My Ears
Looks like I'm headed to the World with my DD (4) in October. Big Brother and Big Sis will sit this one out, so hopefully it won't be too tough to "capture the magic" on this trip.

We'll stay at All-Star or Pop, we'll be on the DDP, and we'll have hopper park tickets for 4 days. We'll also do her "greatest hits" such as brunch with Pooh at Crystal Palace, and quite a bit of time spent in Fantasyland in MK. We may try to dine with Cinderella, but it's a bit late in the game for that . . . In any event, I'm looking for a quick rundown of anything new for DD since summer of 06, which was our last family trip to the World. I understand there's a boutique for girls -- would she enjoy that, or is she too young? Any other suggestions? I just can't bring myself to purchase yet another edition of the Unofficial Guide, as great as that reference may be.

Thanks in advance.

Wahoolio

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter