What's New @ Disney?

Windigo_Werewolf

I'm gonna be a poet someday!
:paw: :scared: I'm going to Disney this summer but the last time I went to Disney was four years ago. What has changed?

WOW! Four years ago! A LOT! There's many many more attractions, like "Soarin' ", a Car Stunt show in MGM, and the upcoming Mt. Everest roller coaster in Animal Kingdom...
I haven't been in over a year now...so a lot has changed since then too...

Oh, it's no problem! Wish I could help more! And welcome to the DIS! I'm Ash, if you need anything, please feel free to Private Message me (click on my user name and select that option) or whatever else!!!

I think the mission space would be new to you as well. and the ice station cool is going to be changed to club cool or something, it is still hosted by coke so its prolly still drinks. there are new shows for the happiest celebration, and the parks are decorated for the happiest celebration like the castle is little different.

Oh no! I love that station! I always visit it after Test Track...it's a tradition! (We are talking about the car wash-looking station?)

There is a lot. I'm going down end of march begining of April so i haven't seen soarn or the stunt car show yet. Expedition evest will be open when u r there so lucky u!!

KeLi :paw:

Princess Ash said:
Oh no! I love that station! I always visit it after Test Track...it's a tradition! (We are talking about the car wash-looking station?)
no, not the car wash, the igloo.

Windigo_Werewolf said:
:paw: :scared: I'm going to Disney this summer but the last time I went to Disney was four years ago. What has changed?
do you know the dates you are going? cuz im going 8/21-8/26

Just wanted to say that I just found out that Tarzan Rocks, the show at AK, is having it's last show January 21. Then it will be closed for good!!!! I really enjoyed that show!!!

2HOT2touch said:
I think the mission space would be new to you as well. and the ice station cool is going to be changed to club cool or something, it is still hosted by coke so its prolly still drinks. there are new shows for the happiest celebration, and the parks are decorated for the happiest celebration like the castle is little different.
is that the one where you try all teh different drinks? I went in July and it was under construction. I wanted to go to it though. Guess I'll wait till december, when we go again.

The cool station is open again. It's not an igloo anymore and there's no snow or frozen caveman anymore (you know when you used to walk into it). Also when I was there in Dec. they were redoing the Living Seas (just the outside I think, you could still go in it though).

As for what else is new (I mean within the past 4 years) there's Mickey's Phillarmagic, Stitch's Great Escape (it's not that great so if there's a long line, don't bother), Soarin', Ciderellabration, Expedition Everest, Lights Motors Action (the stunt show at MGM), Primeavel Whirl and the whole Dinorama thing at AK (i think), hmm.. I'm not sure what else has changed or opened within the past few years..

stinkerbell2009 said:
There is a lot. I'm going down end of march begining of April so i haven't seen soarn or the stunt car show yet. Expedition evest will be open when u r there so lucky u!!

KeLi :paw:
I'm going on March 27-April 7, When are you going? :shamrock: :jumping3: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter