What's new and since September 2012?

MuchLovedMama

Mouseketeer
Finally heading back to Disney in May 2018 after about a 6 year break. I feel like there was once a website that would show you what was new since whatever date you entered but I can no longer find anything like that.

So, can you guys tell me what's new and what's in the works that will be open for mid-May 2018?

Thanks!!

Oh wow...

Magic bands
Seven dwarfs mine train
New fantasyland
Frozen ever after
Anna and Elsa meet and greet
Frozen sing along
Enchanted tales with Belle
Little Mermaid ride
Ariel meet and greet
Festival of fantasy parade
Once upon a time projection show
Happily ever after fireworks
Pixar short film festival
Star wars launch bay
Star wars path of the Jedi
Star wars March of the first order
Star Wars a galaxy far far away stage show
Star wars a galactic spectacular fireworks
Music of Pixar live
Rivers of light
Pandora Land along with flight of passage and Navi River Journey
Disney Springs complete overhaul

Toy story land at HS will be opening right around when you're there or shortly after you visit in 2018. It's opening summer 2018

This is really useful. My last trip was also September 2012 and we're headed back September 2018.

We are heading back December 2018 after a 6 year break so this is useful. First time child free so mixed emotions

Great list! Our 1st trip was September 2012, and we are getting ready for our 2nd trip sept 2017.
Thanks

I am planning have a trip next week. So the discussion is very helpful.

Last edited:

Cas made a great, comprehensive list. :)

One more--Soarin' has new movie. When you were there the last time, you went soaring over California. Now you go soaring over all around the globe. :)

Also, Be Our Guest restaurant. It's quick serve for breakfast and lunch, table service for dinner, but you need an ADR for every meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter