What's it like the week after Easter?

summer0407

Mouseketeer
Since I got a PIN code for 40% off the Grand I was thinking of going on a 3 night trip the week after Easter. Going a few weekdays (not weekends). Has anyone been the week after Easter? Just wondering how the crowds are? Any info would be great. I went the second (or third can't remember) week of March this year which was spring break for a lot of Canadians and schools throughout the US and found the crowds not bad at all. Again just looking for input. Thanks!

I'm sure since Easter is really late in 2011, most spring breaks will be done before hand. It should be a really good time to go other than rehabs going on.

We were there for the Monday after Easter this year and the rain kept people away for the first half of the day, but it was getting really crowded after lunch when the sky cleared up. Enjoy the GC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter