• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's is on your to do list for tomorrow?

grocery shopping, then Thursday is movie day for DH and I (at home) with popcorn.
Easy day here too

Have electrician coming to finish house rewire. After that contractor to give estimate on refinishing porch

Well... it’s my only day off (this is my 10th night working blessed to be working filling in for another co worker) so I am going to try to enjoy the day but also have to grocery shop.
I plan on letting the crock pot do the cooking for me lol. Rest up to go back to work Friday until next Wednesday lol.

I had nothing on my list for tomorrow until I got an email today asking if I can deliver Meals on Wheels. I am their super-sub, since I always try to keep the lunchtime hours open for last minute requests. They are going to miss me when I move away in April!

There has been very little going on in my life lately. Had my car in for service today because a headlight was burned out and they are impossible for a regular person to change. We are spending a lot of time going through the clutter in our house of 33 years as we are planning to move in a few months. Dust makes me sneeze.

Last edited:

work
get a COVID-19 vaccine
help kids with homework
make dinner
take a kid to choir practice (it's outside, they all wear masks, they're 6+ feet away from each other)

A full day of work including the first in-person meeting with an outside vendor I've held since November. Then my usual running list of chores at home - it's anybody's guess what, if anything, I'll have the gumption to tackle in the evening. Thanks to Covid restrictions, this is my schedule on rinse-and-repeat every day now. :(

Laying around with a heating pad on my back. Last week I was dumb enough to do strength training and mopping floors on the same day, two days in a row. The second round I pulled a muscle in my lower back (I suspect it was poor form in the strength training). I didn't do much over the weekend. Monday I did make the bed and worked downstairs in my home office for about a hour and did a load of laundry. Tuesday it was pretty bad so I spent most of the day on the couch with a heating pad, didn't even make up the bed. I did have to go downstairs to my home office and work for about two hours yesterday. Today, I had to go into the office and as soon as I got home it was the hot tub for me. Tomorrow it will be make up the bed and on the couch again with the heating pad.

Cancel existing auto insurance
Homeschool
Eat leftover Thai (pineapple cashew fried rice and red curry - swoon)
Laundry
Watch the news even though I've banned myself from it. I've read 4 books in 2 days and I still can't quit scrolling/turning TV on

Tomorrow is the only day I don’t have specific plans this week. I may just chill and read a book. Friday is the DMV, and I am so not looking forward to that. I usually do it online, but I have to get my Real ID license this time around.

At home drag the trash cans out to the street for Friday pickup. At work, put out a preliminary work schedule for next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter