What's in your fanny pack?

LuluLovesDisney

<font color=red>If you're not outraged, you're not
:rotfl:

or your backpack, baggallini, etc.

We've all seen packing lists, but I thought it would be cool to see what others take to the parks on a daily basis.

Here's my list:
Sunglasses
Cell Phone
Bottled Water
Camera
Extra batteries
small first aid kit (moleskin, few bandaids, tums, tylenol, immodium single packs)
Sunscreen mini bottle
eyedrops mini bottle and an extra pair of contacts
lipbalm/gloss
compact
driver's license, credit card, room key, disney dollars, reward card, health insurance card, in wallet
Mints or gum
planning cards with itinerary and ADR's
neck coolers
small hair brush
Flavoring packets for water
baby powder mini
ponchos
zip lock baggies (two or three, not a whole box)

usually a sweatshirt of some kind in case I get cold and sometimes a deodorant mini and refillable mugs.

For a water park, I will change this to eliminate electronics and add in more sunscreen, change of clothes, etc.

I travel light.

KTTW card
little money
cell phone
photopass card

These I put in a Passporter pouch on my neck.

Some days I add camera and extra batteries. In a sling bag.

My sun glasses are on a string on my neck.

I put gum, kool aid singles, sunglasses, chap lip and peanut butter crackers in my fanny pack. I like to travel light.

I have a lot of the same stuff in my bag! except for bottled water, I get those at the restaurants and add the flavored water packets. -
My family will never eat a lollipop but for some reason they LOVE them at the parks to eat in line! (dum-dums)
I also carry nuts and some beef jerky in case we get hungry. (protein)
They have the new handi-sacks that are folded in a bag in a dispenser (WalMart) they are great when it rains or on a water ride because I can keep everything dry or use them for wet swimsuits, etc...

I also carry a little hand sanitizer in my pocket. We "entertain" ourselves with it in line. Think about all the people who "held on' on that last ride and when they had a cold last! Getting sick can ruin your vacation.
Oh, yeah, don't forget the alka seltzer, it can cure a headache or a stomache!

Let's see....Pain reliever, hand sanitizer, everybody's tickets & room keys, band-aids, cell-phone, comb(for DH) ink pen(never know when you might see someone famous vacationing at WDW) pony-tail holder, and camera. See ya'll there in a few( LIKE 5) Days! Fanny pack and all!:goodvibes

I use the bagalini wallet on a string. It's the perfect tiny size.

• Tissues
  • Tide to Go pen (hey, it came in handy when one of the MK birds pooped on me)
  • Hand Sanatizer
  • KTW Card
  • Driver's License
  • $20 in Disney Dollars
  • Sunglasses (or regular glasses if we're outside)
  • Peppermit Gum
On the outside I attach my Blackberry in it's matching case. Last year I had just bought the Pearl, and it's wonderful having a real digital camera. It's one less thing I have to carry. :woohoo: I also last year bought one of the purell's in the ring, that also gets attached to the strap, no need to dig out the hand sanitizer then.

DH and I each carried a small backpack, and here are the checklists for each:

DH:
Adult ponchos
chamois cloths (2 small ones in ziploc baggies)
his cell phone
2 water bottles
wallet
hand sanitizer
girls' autograph books/pens (in ziploc bag)
mini 1st aid kit

Me:
kids' ponchos
camera
my cell phone
chapstick
lipstick
sunscreen spray/stick
wallet (w/ girls' gift cards)
snacks
tissues
4 individually wrapped wipes
spiral bound index cards w/ park info
gum

The girls were responsible for their sunglasses and their misty fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter