What's Happening with Innoventions?

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
I just recently figured out that one of the Innoventions at Epcot (was it West) is closing. What are they going to do with it? It's the one that has the fire and piggy bank game, right? That's all Epcot needs, more empty buildings:(

I just recently figured out that one of the Innoventions at Epcot (was it West) is closing. What are they going to do with it? It's the one that has the fire and piggy bank game, right? That's all Epcot needs, more empty buildings:(
Nothing is announced at this time. Some rumors point to more event space but otherwise who knows.

What I found interesting that that I constantly am reading that the space is being prepared for a show, which remind me of those on and off rumors for 5+ years now that they were going to move the Carousel of Progress there.

Who cares about what rumors say if you and I know that they're wrong?
How do we know that they are wrong tho? Disney hasn't announced anything for this space a new experience really could mean anything.

How do we know that they are wrong tho? Disney hasn't announced anything for this space a new experience really could mean anything.
If it was true event space Innoventions would be closed. It's reopening.

What about a nice frozen premium package that includes an A&E meet and greet, some cheesecake and a front of the line pass for Maelstrom? I'm sure people would lap it up. :stir:

I know but Disney has said that things would reopen before and they end up not reopening.
Certainly possible that the project could be mothballed. It hasn't even closed yet though. We have not recieved any indication that we shouldn't believe them. Let's just wait and see before we begin predicting it's cancellation. Keep in mind that when Frozen opens up they're expecting a 20%+ jump in attendance. They need ride capacity.

Certainly possible that the project could be mothballed. It hasn't even closed yet though. We have not recieved any indication that we shouldn't believe them. Let's just wait and see before we begin predicting it's cancellation. Keep in mind that when Frozen opens up they're expecting a 20%+ jump in attendance. They need ride capacity.

This is ludicrous...

First...your already giving an excuse/out from replacing attractions for attractions...

Second...you stating an expected 2,000,000 increase for a 3 minute animatronic boat ride?

This AIN'T Harry potter,
Kids. Even if it is a cultural phenomenon... Which it isn't.

Where did that number come from? A 6 hour line wrapped twice around the lagoon...

Or are we thinking "come for
Else...stay for the behind the seeds tour"?

I think cinco de mayo came early or something...

I agree I'm just playing devils advocate because who knows what disney will end up doing with the space. That number I don't agree with tho.

I wonder what will happen with tiering at Epcot once Olaf's River of Tears (OROT) opens. I'm sure it will be popular, but so will the A&E M&G. It would blow if TT, Soarin, A&E, and OROT were all tier 1. For us, that leaves two things that we have to do at RD, and pretty much prevents any chance of a short SB wait for a repeat of Soarin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter